Ponyville Square: Ground Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come, free your mind from the world of reality, and immerse into the RP experience....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1   Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 8:41 pm

He chuckled and smiled, "Yay!" he said happily as he grabbed her paw and started galloping, "Come on, you have to meet Pinkie Pie, she's great!"
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1   Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 8:42 pm

The large fox spots the newcomer as she follows, glaring a little. "Don't trust that guy... Giving me bad vibes..."
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1   Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 8:47 pm

Quickly disappears from view.
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1   Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 8:50 pm

She glares in the direction he was standing in. "...Gotta be careful"
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1   Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 9:07 pm

He then reappeared next to her and tried to pit pocket any money she had.
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1   Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 9:13 pm

Since she doesn't have any his attempts are in vain. She doesn't have anything with her.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1   Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 9:19 pm

He simply sighs, "You don't have anything worth stealing, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1   Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 9:24 pm

She glares at him. "Not really. I have a guitar but I ain't giving it to you. Piss off before I'll make you pay attempting...", she growls at him
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1   Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 9:31 pm

He looked surprised when he saw the person, "Who're you?" he said as he glared at him, his wings flared open.
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1   Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 9:34 pm

Kylie just growls. "I'll see you later, Meteor. Stay away from that pony. I'm gonna go." She spreads her wings and gives a mighty flap as she jumps off, airborne she flies towards the forest.

(Sorry, gone for the night, see you)
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1   Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 9:34 pm

"You can call me Skull Candy.", he then jumped up in the air and teleported away.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1   Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 9:53 pm

Solar looked around at the two that had disappeared and groaned as he hopped on his skateboard, "I wanted to make more friends...
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1   Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 4:07 am

((Guys I don't wanna sound mean but I would like to request that you create your character in the character list like you do for the Naruto RP when you RP in here, thanks. You can add your character description and you don't have to describe too much in the main post if you wish.))
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-ground-zero.forumotion.com
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1   Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 1:13 am

*Aura sits on a bench, her jacket wavering on the wind, sitting comfortably on a wooden bench, keeping an eye on Kayla who twists and turns whenever a new song is being played on the radio set*

((Kick starting the MLP one.. =P))
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-ground-zero.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1   Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ponyville Square: Ground Zero :: Ponyville's Town Square [SFW] :: Ponyville Roleplay: New Beginnings [SFW]-
Jump to: