Ponyville Square: Ground Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come, free your mind from the world of reality, and immerse into the RP experience....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
zack the puppy
Admin

Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP Empty
PostSubject: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 4:32 am

Where the main RPing is done.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 3:22 am

This sounds like a fun RP
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 6:11 am

(Seeing that Itachi would most likely be early...)

Itachi sat in a chair at the Ninja Academy and was currently reading a sheet of paper, "So my team will be... Sasuke, my beloved brother... Sakura." He chuckled a bit to himself and thought, 'What if they got married.' He then continued to read before his went wide. "... Oh no. The....."

" THE NUMBER ONE HYPERACTIVE NINJA, NARUTO UZIMAKI AT YOUR SERVICE!!! ", Naruto yelled as he bursted into the classroom Itachi was in. 'Finally on time for once!'
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 4:40 am

Sasuke ran into the room with a smile as he ran up to Itachi, "Big brother!" he shouted as he stopped in front of him.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 4:49 am

Itachi gazed into Sauske's eyes and smiled as he closed his eyes and waved, "Hello little brother."

Naruto just sighed and sat in a chair, 'The sensei is automatically going to favor Sauske.'
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 4:55 am

*Sakura waltz in happily and waves*Hello everyone!

Hell yeah, same team as Sasuke-kun!
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-ground-zero.forumotion.com
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 5:01 am

Naruto smiled and waved to Sakura, "Hiya Sakura, guess we're on the same team."
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 5:08 am

Naruto...... *roll eyes then gives him a smile* Yes, we are. Nice to meet you, Naruto.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 5:10 am

Sasuke cleared his throat and bowed, "I can't wait for training Sensei." he said properly as if he didn't just run up to him like a four year old.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 5:16 am

"Alright everyone, first things first. Everyone sit down and allow me to ask you all a few questions."
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 5:17 am

Alright! *She gives a nod* Ready!
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 5:20 am

He point to Sakura, "You'll be first then. What are things you like and dislike? Also, what might be one of your dreams?"
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 5:27 am

Sasuke sat next to Sakura and Naruto.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 5:42 am

What I like.....is Sasuke-kun! I'm bad at strength activities and probably a wimp when it comes to strength stuff. However, I'm strong and smart at ninja knowledge! My dream is.... well, to....*nervous look at Sasuke* Maybe that can wait another time? *smiles and stick out her tongue*
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 5:45 am

"That sounds good... Now you Sasuke."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:07 am

Sasuke lightly blushed and clears his throat, "Well, what I like is... Well... My family, you big brother and friends, those that mean everything to me. I don't like failure or the inability to succeed. And my dream... I'm not quite sure yet."
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:25 am

"Don't worry little brother, you'll find a dream soon enough.... You Naruto?"

Naruto simply smiled and adjusted his headband, "One of my most favorite things, is ramen. It's just sooo good. What I dislike... Is the glares everyone gives me for absolutely no reason. I simply hate them... But I know how to change those glares. My dream... IS TO BECOME HOKAGE!!! That way, everyone will respect me and know that I'm an actual person."
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:32 am

*Sakura gives a laugh* That's a nice dream to have, Naruto-kun!
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:56 am

Sasuke shrugged, "A dream is a dream, at least Naruto has one." he said as he crossed his arms and looked down, "A dream..."
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 4:58 pm

He gave Naruto a smile, "Unobtainable dreams are the best kind of dreams."

'.... What did he just say?'

"Now that that's out of the way... We will all meet up up at the training grounds.", with that, he immediately disappeared within a blink of an eye.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 1:38 am

Sauske chuckled at his brother's words towards Naruto and looked at him, "Naruto, my brother is right. To be Hokage, you'd have to be wise, strong, and you'd have to keep the entire village safe from any kind of harm. My brother has a better chance than you honestly." he said as he stood up and walked past Sakura with his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 4:17 am

Sakura just smiles as she goes towards the training grounds slowly
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 7:05 pm

Naruto clenches his fists and begins to grit his teeth, 'I'll show you Sasuke, I'll be wise, strong, powerful enough to protect the village, ....' Naruto then opened a window and hopped from roof to roof, "AND EVEN MORE THAN THAT!" Naruto shouted as he finally made it to the training grounds.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 8:56 pm

Sasuke was already there waiting, "Took you long enough."
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 2:02 am

Let's begin training, Itachi sensei!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next