Ponyville Square: Ground Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come, free your mind from the world of reality, and immerse into the RP experience....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
zack the puppy
Admin

Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 3:02 am

"It looks like you all had some... Intensive training training today. "

"... You can say that, and thank you Sakura."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 3:18 am

"Naruto attacked me. I'm going to kill him if he does it again."
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 3:37 am

Naruto.... Seems desperate. If only we could change him for the better.... The place looks big... * She takes a look around*
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-ground-zero.forumotion.com
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 3:49 am

"Naruto... That name sounds oddly familiar. "
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 3:54 am

"Blonde, angry, annoying." he said simply.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 6:54 pm

"I can't help thinking there was something more to him... Oh well. Itachi, can you go clean up the blood on Sasuke?"

"Yes mother.", Itachi said before motioning for Sasuke to follow him into the living room.

She then turned to Sakura and smiled, "I believe that your Sakura correct?"
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 10:57 pm

Sasuke followed his brother without being told twice, "Something else to Naruto?" he said inquisitively to his brother.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 11:50 pm

Itachi took out a cloth and rubbing alcohol and began to clean up his face, "I think I know a little bit."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 1:40 am

Sasuke cringed away from the cloth and looked confusedly at Itachi, "You do?"
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 7:18 am

"I know about a lot of things Sasuke. Sadly though... I am prohibited to share them. Keeping secrets is something you have to do as a ninja."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 7:32 am

He groaned and looked at the ground, "What ever happened to Naruto's parents?"
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 7:40 am

"That... Is another sad secret. All you need to know is that... They died protecting the village with their lives."
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 1:10 pm

Well, everyone have secrets.... Now, what to do.... *Sakura taps her chin* Shall I help with dinner or something? Or should I take a house detour...
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 2:58 pm

"Oh... That's so sad..." he said as he looked to the ground.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 8:13 pm

"If you don't mind dear, you could help me chop up the vegetables. ", she then held out a knife to Sakura and pointed to a cutting board with many varieties of veggies.

He finished cleaning up Sasuke's face and beckoned him to his room.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:13 pm

Sasuke stood up and willingly followed his older brother to the room.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 3:36 am

He shut the door behind them and sat down on the bed, expecting Sasuke to do the same. "I am willing... To tell you a few things Sasuke. Do you care to listen?"
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 4:04 pm

Sasuke nodded and sat down next to his brother.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 9:17 pm

*Sakura gave a nod* I love to! Buuuut, I can't help wondering what's today's special... *she slowly took some veggies and begin dicing them into small cubes*
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 5:09 am

"I am about to share a lot of secrets with you Sasuke... Important secrets. You must swear on your life not to speak of them. Can you handle this?"

"The special is very secret, it's an Uchiha secret dish."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 2:05 pm

He nods, understanding that he was about to be told something important.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 3:32 pm

Alright, that's great! I'm so honored to be here! *Sakura smiles and resumes cutting* The two of them are so close... it's like they stuck together through thick and thin!
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 1:44 am

"First off... Naruto's father was the Great Forth Hokage. He died saving the village by... Sealing a terrible monster into his own son."

"Of course they are close, almost nothing can break the unbreakable bond between two brothers. Something extremely horrible has to happen to cause that."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 3:24 am

Sasuke gasped, "You're... You're kidding right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3