Ponyville Square: Ground Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come, free your mind from the world of reality, and immerse into the RP experience....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Healing Hearts Inn 1

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 2:06 am

*Her body quivers in pleasure as she took the ice cream n suck on it slowly* Mmmmmm!!!!

I'm not sure....I hardly take a break...

Back to top Go down
https://mlp-ground-zero.forumotion.com
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 am

He stared into her eyes and blushed a lot as he began to get a little 'excited'.

"All the more reason to." he said as he leaned on her shoulder, "To relax and have fun."

He moaned and thrusted harder, the tentacles pulling her up and down on his throbbing cock as he thrusted in and out in unison with the tentacles, the one in her mouth growing as it pushed down her throat and back repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:48 am

She blushes even harder, stopping her movements and looking back into his, stunned, as she starts feeling it.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 5:20 am

He blushed a deep red as he looked away, "Sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 5:21 am

She bites her lower lip and keeps blushing. "I... I...." *She takes a deep breath before starting to grind her hips back and forth slowly* "It's fine..."
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 5:24 am

So many things to do... Paperwork n meetings.... I need time for myself *She gives a sigh n sink back further*

*Cookie just gagged on it, letting Wave do all the work* Argh!
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 2:55 pm

he blushed and lightly moaned, sliding his hooves up her thighs and around her waist as his excitement greatened, grinding up against her.

Wave moaned louder as another tentacle slid into his mouth and he began sucking it as well, the taste of his favorite ice cream flavor thrusting in and out of his throat as he moaned louder and streams of precum shot out as well as spurts of the ice cream shot down in both their throats.

He nodded and kissed her neck, whispering in her ear, "Just relax... And have fun..." he smiled and nibbled her ear.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 2:13 am

*Cookie gives a lustful eye as she continuously wrap her tongue around the object, taking all the juices she could* This the lewd but enjoyable, Wave... Ice cream with your sperm...

Right fun....I know! *She gives a cheeky laugh and gets up* Let's play volleyball!*She then rushes to the beach* Last one's a slow poke!
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 12:36 pm

He blinked and laughed, "Not what I had in mind, but alright! You're on!" he shouted as he dashed after her. Though being his height and as big as he was, it was difficult to keep up.

The tentacles deformed and melted, splashing all over her as Wave sexually licked it off and moaned from the pleasure he felt thrusting in and out of her repeatedly as he moaned out, "I'm gonna cum...."
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 3:01 pm

*Cookie panted, her face drain but giving a sign of pleasure, she yelled* Keep it up! Faster babe... Let's cum together....

*Eris reaches the volley court and toss him a ball mischievously* I did say you need balls to work. *she then gives a wink* Ohhhhhhh.... you seem slow indeed!
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 5:04 pm

He panted and nodded, thrusting faster into her, "O-Okay!" he moaned loudly.

"What I lack in speed I make up for in skill babe." he said with a smirk and a wink, catching the volleyball with his magic, seeming as if the ball was surrounded in flames.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 5:12 pm

*Her jaw dropped briefly* Woah nice magic but how am I supposed to catch a fire ball?!

Oooooo Yes harder wave!!! *cookie screamed in pleasure as more of her cum leak out*
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 5:36 pm

He smirked, "Its just how my magic looks, its not really on fire." he said as he walked over and on the same side as her, "So we on the same team?"

Wave moaned and thrusted harder into her, pounding her soaking cunt harder and harder, spurt after sport of cum pushing into her.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 5:58 pm

Yes, for now. *She giggles and then touches the ball* Huh. It's not that hot. An illusion? And this is a normal volley ball match... you can't use magic to blow up, freeze or burn the ball to a crisp. *Eris slowly points to the opposition team who jeered at them, while passing him a shirt* Them. We will be facing them. It's a mix battle of the sexes!

I can feel you are at your limits, Wave....*pants* But so am I...... Give it to me love...
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 7:56 pm

"Sounds like fun." he said as the ball fell into his hoof, the magic around it disappearing, "We get first ball, right?" he glanced down at her and smirked, a competitive flame in his eyes as he awaited her answer.

Wave moaned and nodded, pushing as deep as he could and blowing his load deep inside her pussy, floods of the hot, sticky substance blasting into her as he screamed in pleasure and relief.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 1:59 am

Sure. We won the coin flip...... *She eyes the other team*.... They seem tough and I'm actually quite rusty in volley ball...

*Cookie just squealed as she felt his load splashed into her warm walls and she smiled* I love you but anymore of this action I'm at the verge of collapsing...
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:18 am

Kadaj walks inside the bar.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 3:03 am

Lucky for you Wave forces me to play every day." he said as he tossed the ball in the air and leaped, flipping and smacking the ball at them with his tail at breackneck speed. He may not have been fast, but he was powerful.

Be panted and moaned, looking down at her as his legs buckled, "So... Much..."
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 3:31 am

*Flamboyant waves at Kadaj, then turned to glass cleaning* Yo, the new guy at security.

*Eris giggles harder* Yeah yeh, we'll take this one muscle head

*Cookie just smiled* Forget about work for today, wanna head to my room?
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 3:34 am

He walked up to her and sat at a stool, "Yeah, that's me. Just wanted to grab a drink."
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 3:54 am

What drink would you like, Mr. Ssecurity?
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 3:57 am

"Just a cider will be fine."
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 4:04 am

Apple cider? *she goes to the fridge n takes out a hard cold bottle n place it next to him with a glass of ice* Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 4:08 am

"Thank you very much.", he then popped the cap of the bottle and poured it into the glass. "How's it like working here?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 4:11 am

Pretty interesting but it depends on the customers are get. Some days can be rather rough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Healing Hearts Inn 1
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ponyville Square: Ground Zero :: Red Light District [NSFW] :: [Pony related] Healing Hearts Inn-
Jump to: