Ponyville Square: Ground Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come, free your mind from the world of reality, and immerse into the RP experience....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Healing Hearts Inn 1

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 4:35 pm

He smirked and helped her up, "That was cute." he took the ball back and chuckled. He tossed the ball in the air and did a normal serve, no unreal strength added.

He moaned as his erect shaft grew and giggled, "N-No, he's a D-DJ and bartender..." he moaned more.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 4:43 pm

*She slowly got up* I'm bad at sports actually. Aside from running, most stuff I would have been beaten.... I heard I heard some booing....

*Cookie just nods as she held his penis tightly while she enters a lift* Almost there.... Unless you wanna fuck in a lift.Cum everywhere! And your brother.... Is he a celebrity too?
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-ground-zero.forumotion.com
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 4:52 pm

"Hey, leave it to me boss." he said as he saw the ball come back and leaped up, slamming his hoof into another spike, and another point for them. "I'll make it up for the both of us."

He moaned and walked into the lift, "Yeah, he's done shows all around. Calls himself DJ Double A..." he then kissed her passionately as the lift doors closed.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 4:57 pm

*She slaps his back* That's the spirit! Are you sure you can handle?

*She releases his dong then pushes him towards the edge to kiss his chest* mmmmm
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 5:21 pm

"Totally. Just sit back and relax. You can thank me later." he winked at her and slammed the ball upwards and spiking it again, "You need it, and you deserve it."

He moaned and grabbed her hips, pulling her close to his chest.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 5:27 pm

But I haven't done anything to deserve it....

*Ssuddenly she sighed n just hugged him with a saddened look*.... If only this happened earlier. What do I deserve to be with you?
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 9:09 pm

"When was your last break? Just a few days where you didn't have to do everything and relaxed?" he said simply as he spiked the ball again after fending off the opposing team.

"What do you mean?" he asked as he hugged her back.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 1:43 am

Hmm, not very sure. It must have a long time that I forgot... At times I worked till the wee hours of the day.....

*Cookie just nuzzle n leans her body further* The last stallion mistreated me..... I'm having flash backs.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 1:49 am

"Then take a week off, maybe two. The others can handle themselves. Hell, if you want I'll call my bud, he loves doing work for other people for no good reason." he said as he was one point from winning.

He held her and cuddled her, "I'm sorry... I'd never mistreat you... I don't know why anyone would... You're nice."
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 2:02 am

True but I don't like to abandon my sense of duty..... This place is like my foal..... *She gives a nod * Go take the match, hunky.

I don't know.... His behavior changed drastically n without warning.... I...I'm still scared. *She reach out to his mane n rubs it* I hardly offend any pony....
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 2:35 am

He nodded, "Got it hotty." he said as he ran up, flipped and slammed his tail down, the ball shooting at the ground like a rocket, "Got it! We win!" he shouted with a smile at her.

He let her and kissed her lightly, "Don't be scared... If he comes back, I'll protect you."
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 2:41 am

Wow! We.... Won? *Eris gives a incredulous looking before lying down*

I'm.... Scared to go back... He's the one that took my virginity.*She Blushed but tightens her grip* I...I.... don't wanna to burden you with my troubles.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 4:36 am

He smirked, "Yup, we won." he said as he walked up to her and kneeled down to her level, "Surprised?"

"You wouldn't be burdening me if I want to stay with you. I'll be here as long as you need me."
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 4:59 am

Yes, you solo the entire match yourself, that's amzing!

*Cookie gives a cute smile before licking his ear* He's very rough......I don't you to be beaten....
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 6:12 am

He smirked, "I can shock you in more 'personal' ways if you want." he said as he got closer.

"I'll be okay. Trust me." he said with a smile as he licked her cheek.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 6:16 am

I know... but.. I don't like doing anything now..... I'm getting the lazy and slacking feeling!

I..I...*she kept quiet as a burly stallion goes into the lift, starring at the new couple*
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 2:20 pm

"Anything that will get rid of that lazy feeling? Maybe replace it?" he said with a smile as he moved closer to her.

Wave looked at the stallion and blinked, giving an innocent smile. "Hello." he said simply as he nuzzled Cookie.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 2:50 pm

Well.... I don't know, maybe a quiet beach spot? But I'm no mood for a sexual advance yet.

*Cookie just trembled n chattered her teeth* Cold Steel...I....
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 2:54 pm

He shrugged and moved back, "Alright, cool with me. Need another drink?"

"Cold Steel? So... Is this the stallion you were talking about he said looking down at her.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 3:01 pm

*She nods dreamily* If you pleased...!

*Cookie nods* He's the.... The.... *watches Steel narrow his eyes n clench his hoof*
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 3:04 pm

"Want the same one or something new?"

Wave stood in front of her and looked up at him, "If you have a problem with her, you're going through me..." he said as he placed his hoof on the trident strapped to his back.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 3:11 pm

New.

I'm.... Sorry.... I.....

*Steel crack hooves n gets into a fighting prose* She male!
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 3:31 pm

He nodded and walked to the bar, thinking of a new recipe as he got an idea. He poured half an ounce of Spiced rum, Blue Curacao liquor, Mango rum, Para-Sprite soda, and lemonade, mixing it together and then pouring out a substance that was brownish at the bottom and then became gold in the middle and clear and a pale yellow. He placed an umbrella in it and walked back to her, "Here you go, the 3000 Flashes." he said as he held it out to her with hid magic.

He glared at him as he swiped upward with the trident and shot a condensed shot of water at him with his magic, aiming for his right foreleg's knee.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 3:49 pm

*Eris just clap hooves* This is...? O.o

*Steel parleys the strike with a spear, his gold silverish armor plates clinking. On his crest there is a symbol of an officer rank 'Lieutenant'..... Just hand her over. Not your fight!

*Cookie gives a worried look* what shall I do?!
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 9:14 pm

"Not a chance am I giving her to you..." he said as the gems glowed in the trident, "Now step off before I drown you..." he said threateningly.

"Don't like it?" he said confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Healing Hearts Inn 1
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ponyville Square: Ground Zero :: Red Light District [NSFW] :: [Pony related] Healing Hearts Inn-
Jump to: