Ponyville Square: Ground Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come, free your mind from the world of reality, and immerse into the RP experience....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Healing Hearts Inn 1

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 2:05 am

Hmm...........*seems to be deep in thought*

Equestria having a king? Hmm... that would be a while ago with that guy in another...another... *she shakes her head vigorously before cupping his head* Why not we roleplay sexual fantasies? We are pretty much together...*She slowly rub his hoof*
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-ground-zero.forumotion.com
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 2:13 am

"Thinking about something?"

He blushed and nodded, "O-Okay... Why not." he said with an embarrassed smile.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 3:23 am

[color=#006600]Of course....I'm thinking what kind of costume that fits the nightmare night theme....[/color

Of course, future daddy....*She gives a smirk n cuddles him* It's better you choose through since males lead n I can't read your mind....
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 3:31 am

"Hmm... Sexy dancer to go with my DJ outfit?" he said sexually as he got closer to her again, a smile on his face. He was obviously planning something.

He blushed and nodded, "Uh... Ooh, I know! Can you wait in your bedroom?" he said as he got up and hopped out the door.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 3:38 am

I'm a klutz at dancing!!!! This is terrible!

*Cookie gives a nod as she went to the bedroom* To get your stuff?
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 12:38 pm

He rolled his eyes playfully and smiled, tilting her head up to look at him, "It'd just be a costume. You wouldn't actually have to dance..." he got a little closer to her lips and smiled, "Okay?" he whispered to her.

He came back with a pair of necklaces as he hoofed her one, put it on and then blink three times." he said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 1:06 pm

Lea gives another moan before starting to pant heavily, the to her new feeling bringing her into a state of ecstasy and panic as she starts second guessing, questioning herself for what she is doing with a stallion she barely knows. She closes her eyes, trying to calm down as his cock slides deeper into her, already having brought her to a verge of a first orgasm
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 3:08 pm

*Eris nods rapidly* Sure!

*Cookie does as he says and blink 3 times*
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 3:34 am

He moaned and slowly thrusted in and out, bouncing her slightly. He felt embarrassed beyond belief for doing such sexual things with a mare he'd only just met that day. He bit his lip and moaned lightly.

He smirked and tilted her head up so they were inches away from one another, "Good..."

After the third blink, the room turned into a regal, luscious rooms, built with silk and beautiful marble, oceanic decor and the bed was twice its original size and covered in extravagant sheets. Before her stood Wave with a smile on his face as he walked up to her and crawled up onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 3:38 am

That's.... Not a bad thing right? *she smiles*

*Cookie looked around with a stunned look* Where am I...?
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 3:44 am

"Nah... I just wanna do this again." he said as he kissed her passionately.

"Our palace... Our beautiful palace where you are the queen..." a pair of wings would appear on her back at his words to go with her horn, "And I am your king." he said as he laid over her and touched her cheek gently, "Where you wished to be my sweet queen..."
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 3:49 am

*Eris just bloop his nose as after he kissed* Romantic, but I like to know you better.

This is real...?
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 4:53 am

He sighed, "Alright fine." he smiled and leaned back, "What do you wanna know?"

"As real as you want it to be..." he said as he stroked her mane.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 5:04 am

*Cookie jumps on the bed n rolls happily like a little foal*

About yourself, hot shot!
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 6:33 am

As she bounces up and down on his cock she soon leans over, their chests touching. She kisses his neck and moans against it. While still full of doubt she slowly warms up to the idea to having him inside of her more than just this one time
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:32 am

"Well... I'm a DJ, bartender and rapper, I was born in Canterlot with my brother Comet. My mom and dad adopted our little bro Meteor when he was a foal, so he doesn't remember it... When I was like... 15 I got my first set of turntables from my brother, and my first set of shades from my mom, who passed away like... Three years ago. My dad died like 2 years before her, so that's a thing. Comet and I more or less raised our little brother by ourselves since we were his only immediate family. When I was 17 I got my first gig and I did pretty good and got signed after like, a year of trying which was pretty good since it takes a lot longer usually. I've performed with Vinyl Scratch and Neon Lights, which was awesome. They're a lot cooler up close and personal than ponies make them out to be, I've had three girlfriends, all three broke up with me because I like to drink and mix drinks. Oh, and if you haven't noticed, Wave is basically my best friend. Anything else you wanna know?" he said simply.

Wave smiled, "Enjoying this, aren't you?"

Lock moaned into the kiss and wrapped his forelegs around her neck, deepening the kiss. His thoughts traveled from questioning his motives to simply enjoying the ecstasy of having this beautiful mare on him and moaning into his mouth, her soft lips against his as he pushed his tongue between her lips, exploring the sweet, wet cave of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 2:37 pm

He noticed it before but Lea is taking less and less control of the situation as she does not seem to have any experience with it at all. She keeps the kiss for a while, also sliding her tongue between his lips and letting it wrestle with his softly, but soon has to pull back as he hits a good spot and she has to let out a long, loud moan.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 3:35 am

Ye..es.*Eris gave a approval nod before crashing into the floor, spilling the drink contents and displaying dark panda eyes; a sign of fatigue and exhaustion. Her horn glows for a moment then frizzled*

*Cookie nods* Of course I am, I haven't been this way for so long!!!!!!! *She pulls him in and rolls like a log* Hey... *She bloops his nose* Does this mean we are some kind of immortal while we are here?

((Sorry, I have been busy quite a bit lately.))
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 4:40 am

"Oh shit!" he said as he kneeled down to her, "Yo, Eris! Eris, what's wrong?!" he said as he saw her eyes and the dark markings around them, "Damn, you're exhausted... Come on, I'm taking you to your room." he said picking her up onto his bag and running to the building.

"Not really. As I said before, its more or less an illusion. If you kill yourself in the illusion, it will end."

He blushed and moaned loudly as he thrusted in and out a little faster, wrapping his arms around her and gasping at her sudden loud moan.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 2:41 pm

Roo...ommm...*Eris's body just went limp after she touches him briefly*

I see, this is great... say... can our future foals come here and play? *she lean over to him and licks his ear playfully* I won't kill myself or bring any harm to the both of us...*Cookie giggles* Does time here slows? What happens in the real world now?
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 3:25 pm

"Well, every day here counts as maybe an hour outside of here. And I guess see anything wrong with it." he nuzzles her and kissed her softly.

He rushed her to her room and softly laid her down on her bed, "Crap... I'm calling Comet." he said as he went for a phone.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 4:59 pm

*Cookie tucked her head against his touch* This...means...we are.. invisible to the outside world? And no one will see us.... like having sex anytime. *giggles and purrs*

Co---m..et.*Eris opens to reveal blood shot eyes before letting go of herself, in which her body sunk against the soft linen of the bedsheets*
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 4:11 am

"Its... I suppose you could say its like another dimension only accessible through these gems," he said gesturing to the ones they had on, "So... Yeah, I guess that's about right..."

He sighed and spoke over the phone, "Yeah... Yeah that would be awesome... Yeah? Great, thanks bro. Later." he said as he hung it up and walked over to her, kissing her forehead, "You're resting here for as long as possible. You need the rest and I'm not letting you leave this room, no matter what." he said as he sat in front of her.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 5:46 am

Hmm.... what can we roleplay having sex here..? Hmm...? *Cookie moans into his ear*

*Eris remain largely motionless, releasing her grip on the blanket slowly*.......

Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 1:22 pm

He looked at her worriedly now, stroking her cheek, "Hey...  Eros, are you okay?" he said as he listened to her heart, pressing his ear against her chest.

"Anything you want to..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Healing Hearts Inn 1
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ponyville Square: Ground Zero :: Red Light District [NSFW] :: [Pony related] Healing Hearts Inn-
Jump to: