Ponyville Square: Ground Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come, free your mind from the world of reality, and immerse into the RP experience....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 12:18 pm

This is where the main RP takes place.
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-ground-zero.forumotion.com
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 1:19 pm

*Yuudai resumes setting up a small tentage for himself,by the fire*

((I"m going to kick off with this post.))
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-ground-zero.forumotion.com
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 4:41 am

(I think I'm going to have to wait for Z)
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 7:30 pm

Vex was back at the cave, moaning in pleasure as Gekido rammed her tight pussy.

(Let's continue now)
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 7:40 pm

Gekido moaned as well as he picked her up off the ground and rammed harder into her as he pushed her against the wall.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 7:47 pm

"GEKIDOOO!!!", she yelled as she wrapped her hands around Gekido's neck and pulled his face into her breasts.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 8:05 pm

He moaned loudly and thrusted harder and faster, sucking and biting her breast at the same time.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 8:16 pm

She grabbed his balls tightly and began to jiggle them around as she moaned into his ears. She then began to nibble on his ear.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 8:19 pm

He gasped and groaned, thrusting harder until he moaned louder than ever, a bucket-load of cum shooting inside of her from the amount of pleasure he was feeling.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 8:22 pm

She screamed before pulling away from him and checking her pussy that was now oozing out his sperm, "WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CONDOM!!!"
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:27 pm

He panicked as he looked and the condom had broken, "... Oh god..." he said with wide eyes in a horrified tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:22 pm

"FUCK GEKIDO!!!", Vex sobbed while starting to cry and tried her best to wipe away her tears. "What are we going to do?!"
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:16 am

"Vix, I'm sure it was only a tiny bit! I'm sure you'll be okay! Perhaps... We should go to the hospital and wait till tomorrow to continue the mission?"
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 1:06 am

"HOSPITAL GEKIDO?! My parents will KILL ME if they know about this! "
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 1:20 am

"No, they'll kill me... What have I done." he said in disbelief and horror.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 7:03 pm

Vex continued to freak out before a bottle of pills was tossed towards her.

"Lord Homage just new this would happen.", said a muscular man with black spiky hair that had a regular Anbu Black attire on, including the mask that hid his facial features. He also had his back up against one of the cave walls as he slowly petted a black pup in his arms.

"...... Ichigo."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 7:09 pm

Gekido turned towards him in surprise and looked back at her, "Who?"
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 7:21 pm

"That bottle is filled with birth control pills, take them and you'll be fine. I'm going to have a stern talking to with your sensei now.", with that he quickly disappeared and headed to Sasuka.

Vex quickly opens bottle of pills and stuffs three into her mouth and swallowed them.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 7:29 pm

"Who was that guy?" Gekido said as the man apparently named Ichigo left.

Meanwhile, Sasuka was in a tree, waiting for Gekido and Vix to arrive. She was currently sharpening a kunai and humming to herself, "Where the hell are those two..."
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 7:33 pm

"That... Was Ichigo... A student of my father."

Ichigo appears behind Sasuka with his pup on his shoulder, "They we're having sex... Just like you were having sex with one of your students."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 7:40 pm

Sasuka turned around and flipped back, standing on the edge of a tree branch, "Who the-- Oh, its you Ichigo. What the heck are you doing here?" she said as she crossed her arms and glared at him.

"Wait... Does that mean Lord Hokage already knew we'd be doing this?" he said as he put his clothing back on and gave Vix her's.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 7:57 pm

"And you don't even deny having sex with your student... I'm here because the lord Hokage told me to keep a watchful eye on your squad to make sure you don't do anything you might regret.", he sighs before setting on the branch of the tree and continued to pet his pup.

She slowly puts her clothes on, "I don't know Gekido."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 8:16 pm

"I made a couple clones for the little creep, neither of them were me. Anyway, are Gekido and Vixxy alright? They've been gone for a while." she said as she continued sharpening kunai.

"... I'm sorry..." he said as he leaned against the wall and waited for her to finish.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 8:27 pm

"Vex almost became pregnant, they were lucky that I was there with the Hokage's birth control pills...", he begins to scratch his pups belly. "Aren't I right Zacky the puppy?"

Zacky the puppy nodded his head, " Woof, woof, woof."

"It's OK Gekido... We just have to be... More careful next time."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 8:41 pm

"You're kidding, right?" she said surprised as she groaned. 'What was the point of slipping a condom in his bag if he wasn't gonna use the damn thing...' she thought to herself with an irritated groan.

"Right." He said ashamed of himself and in complete shock of the situation they'd just barely escaped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next