Ponyville Square: Ground Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come, free your mind from the world of reality, and immerse into the RP experience....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 40 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 9:04 am

Damm, that hurts! Fuck I feel like fucking her right now.... *sucks on the dildo n rubs her cunt* .... *he starts to pee in the same bottle n drinks it* Female piss..
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-ground-zero.forumotion.com
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 40 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 4:37 pm

Riku pulled her hand out and began to lick the blood off, "This.... Tasty."
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 40 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 4:40 pm

.......This means Riku has my body....and girls are kinky. I think I know what to do... *steps into the shower and bathe away the reminder cum, massaging her own breasts*
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 40 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 4:46 pm

She got up and went to the shower, "I should really get my body back." She then took a bar of soap and inserted it into her ass.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 40 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 4:48 pm

*He looks around before picking up a vibrator and inserts in his ass*.... oooo. Kinky. Wait, I need help with the make up....
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 40 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 4:52 pm

Tai Lee nodded, "Sure, sparring is a great idea."

Gekido smirked, "So we did."

(Sorry for not answering for so long.)
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 40 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 4:57 pm

She moaned before taking lotion and stroking her cock.

He got into a fighting stance and gave a smirk, "Since your a girl... Maybe I'll go easy on you."

He claps his hands and tossed them on air balloon, " Now try a airballoon, I got to warn you two... It's a hundred times harder."

(It's OK.)
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 40 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 5:00 pm

*He pinches her nipples until they are hard and flick the breasts tips* Ooo.. I'm getting turned on... *Yuudai cleans up and head outside the room* Can someone help me with the make up?
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 40 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 5:07 pm

She gave him a smirk as she reached for her leg warmers and pulled a couple of weights. She then tossed them away and created a large explosion of dirt and dust, "Still want to go easy?"

Gekido nodded, "Should we do the same thing again?"

Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 40 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 5:21 pm

*Keisuke just gives a yawn and watches them*..... Let's see how the girl beat the guy's ass....

*Nana resumes her eyeball rolling at the sight* It will be a good fight.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 40 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 5:21 pm

Gaara walked up to Yuudai, "What is it dear?"

He just chuckled apparently unfazed, 'The amount of weight she shed.... Is utterly ridiculous.' "Just come over here already, you're really starting to bore me."

" Yeah.", he grabbed the sides of the balloon and surged his chakra.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 40 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 5:25 pm

Dadddddyyyy!!! *Yuudai hugs him tightly* I need to look my best through. I will be going house visit today.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 40 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 5:32 pm

She smirked and disappeared from sight,coming from behind him and swinging at him with a roundhouse kick.

Gekido surged his chakra into the balloon as well, twice as much as before.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 40 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 7:05 pm

Gaara hugged him back and ruffled his hair, "Where are you going sweetie?"

'She's fast!', he thought as he quickly liquefied his body so her kick would phase through him. "DROWNING WATER BLOB TECHNIQUE!!!", he yelled out as pieces of his body broke away from him, quickly changing into water that tried to form around Tai Lee's head.

Teko panted before ceasing to surge the balloon with his charkra, " This... Is definitely harder. We should... Rest for a bit."
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 40 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 7:07 pm

Well, father... it's either Yuudai's or Vex's house....today *giggles and opens her wardrobe * Maybe I could try the mini-skirt..?
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 40 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 7:11 pm

"A... Miniskirt? You rarely ever dress in that."

-------

https://mlp-ground-zero.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40