Ponyville Square: Ground Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come, free your mind from the world of reality, and immerse into the RP experience....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 4:52 am

He sighed, "Of course not..." he shook his head. He then looked up to see a pale woman with black hair walk past the gym door, it was Jane. "No... Way..." he said as he watched her, paying a little too much attention to her bouncy backside as she walked to the teacher's lounge, forgetting about Tim.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 5:18 am

"Hey... Dude... Stop checking out my mom."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 5:26 am

Drake almost dropped the weight on Tim as he looked down at him, "Your what?!" he shouted in shock.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 5:29 am

He slide of the weightlifting bench out of fear that he might die if he continued, "... My... Mom."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 1:02 pm

"Jane the Killer is your MOM?!" he shouted in shock and just all around disbelief.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 4:46 pm

"I guess I got to... Explain. I know it's hard to believe because of how 'young' my mother looks, but she actually died shortly after my birth when she fought Jeff. I was then tooken in by Zalgo's henchmen and raised under them. Eventually Zalgo decided that he wanted to make this school and resurrected many famous killers that have died such as my mother and... Jeff."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 8:40 pm

"I know her story. Jeff killed her. But I didn't think she'd come back..." he said as he gazed back, "Dammit she's hot..." he said under his breath.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 8:56 pm

"Please don't say stuff like that about my mom."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 1:43 am

"Whatever." he said dropping the bar with a loud thud and walking over to Xeno, "How long has it been since we got in here?"

Jack was juggling his pins in the teacher's lounge and cackling as he saw her walk in, tossing then all in the air and getting hit with all of them as a monstrously large grin grew across his face, "Well lookie who's sexy, dead ass is back from the grave..." he said, knowing Jeff was a couple desks away.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 2:54 am

"We've been here for like... 2 hours or so."

Jeff just rolled his eyes in annoyance, "Whatever Jakie. It's a real shame that I'm not allowed to slit her throat."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 3:46 am

"Like I missed you any more than you did me Asshat." she said as she smirked at Jack, "Hey Jacky." she said as she walked up and sat next to him at her desk.

Jack chuckled a bit and started juggling again.

"Right..." he said boredly.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 3:52 am

"Soooo... How your guys' classes? Who's getting the F's and the A's?"
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:15 am

"That Drake kid is doing pretty well. A's from every assignment so far. Xeno's doing just about as good... When she's not trying to fuck other students..."
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 6:50 pm

"... I think the correct term is herm. She/he does have boy and girl parts. Freaky little one, Xeno is."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 11:00 pm

"The student that shapeshifts, right? He's not a hermaphrodite technically. Just because he turns INTO girls and boys doesn't mean he's a hermaphrodite, though he is a male and female." she said simply as she was writing in her planner.

Jack blinked, "Yeah, what you guys said. I'm gonna get a drink, you two try not to kill each other... Again." he said as he cackled madly, walking through the door.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 11:52 pm

He sighed and followed Jake, "I'm gonna get a drink too."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 1:28 am

"Because you can't accept that I'm right?" she said not looking at him.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 7:20 am

He flips off Jane before catching up with Jake, "Do they have anymore vodka here?"
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 7:30 am

"Aw, you left Janey all alone? How ungentlemanly of you." he cackled as he sighed, "Yeah, they should."
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 7:42 am

"Jake... I'm a coldblooded killer who would rather slit a whore's neck without even having sex. Do I look like a gentlemen to you?"
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 3:44 pm

"I know Jeffy, I know. I was just making a joke." he said as he cackled again, louder. "But still, regardless of what you say, I'm glad Janey is back. Why have one crazed murderer when you can have two, and what is hot as hell." he cackled more. He then glared at him, "And it's Jack, not Jake."
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 3:40 am

"Whatever Jackie.", he then started to mix himself a drink and then one for Jack. "I honestly find girls to be quite complicated. Ya know what I mean?"
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 2:04 am

"Yeah, they can be. But some are seriously hot, and super tasty... In more ways than one." he cackled and licked his lips with his extra long tongue, grabbing the drink and drinking it.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 5:28 am

He took his drink and sipped it, causing a slight burning sensation to wash over his 'lips'. "I honestly don't care about love or sex. It keeps people like you and me from focusing on what really matters... The kill. You and I have one major thing that makes us alike... We're both coldblooded monsters, NO! ... We're worst than monsters... We are demons of our own caliber. Always remember that... Alright?"
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 2:53 pm

"Yeah, I've got it Jeff. But... I still want to know what its like to have someone care about you, not run away in fear. Though that's a lot of fun too." he cackled loudly as he down his drink, the burning, bubbly sensation flowing down his throat as he smiled insanely, "Not all of us are exactly alike Jeffy... We're all monsters, demons, nightmares... But none of us chose this life. You van agree with me on that. Though I guess I do choose to kill and eat children... Meh." he laughed insanely again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next