Ponyville Square: Ground Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come, free your mind from the world of reality, and immerse into the RP experience....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
zack the puppy
Admin

MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 1:38 am

"You had someone care about you before Jackie, it was that one kid that locked you up in box and kept you there until he was all grown up. When you finally got free... You killed him. Like I was cared for my family and... Liu... Until I killed them. WE DO... Choose this life. That's what we have in common. We choose the life we paved out for ourselves."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 2:40 am

He lost his smile as it grew into an angered frown, "Don't mention that kid... Don't ever mention him..." he growled as he broke the glass in his hand, "I just want to feel... Something beside my insanity and fucking anger, alright? I know this is what I hose, I know that real fucking well Jeff..." he sighed and grew his smile back, anywho, why don't we go on a killing spree? Get our minds off this shitty subject?" he cackled insanely and stood up, grabbing the bottle and downing a half of it.
Back to top Go down

MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4