Ponyville Square: Ground Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come, free your mind from the world of reality, and immerse into the RP experience....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 6:11 am

....... Sharingan. *looks below at the mysterious figure*
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-ground-zero.forumotion.com
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 7:50 am

Tai Lee growled and punched Zabuza in the head, "Yes, I am. Now would you shut up about it before I turn you into a puddle!"

He sighed and brought his palm to his face, "This... Is not going to be easy..."
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 3:55 am

"Listen... The girl is coming with me.", he said as he looked Kei in the eyes with an intimating stare.

The punched simply phased through his head, " You'll never truly beat me without Ninjustu... Let's start training. "
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 4:12 am

No. You have to get through me, I'm afraid. *Keisuke takes out his kunai* I will defend her because it's my duty.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 5:11 am

(Cloud, come to chat.)
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 9:23 pm

Mizore quickly picks up Nana and dashes off.

"Get out of way kid!", the man yelled as he tried to chase Mizore down.

(Let's continue this too Cloud.)
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 2:33 am

No. I won't. *narrows his gaze before jumping on the tree branch* why are you after her nano are you? *shakes head as Nana continues to sleep peacefully*
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 9:11 pm

Tai Lee growled and pulled her arm out of his head, "Fuck you..." she said annoyed as she faced away from him.

He sighed and nodded, "Right." he said as he walked away from them, "So I heard about this cool practice that the late Kakashi Hatake used with his students so..." he pulled two bells, "Tah-Dah!"
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 3:45 am

The masked man stops on a tree branch and just looks at Kei, "... What?"

Zabuza stared at his his sensei, "... Kakashi's exercise?"
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 5:40 am

He nodded, "In honor of the late and great Copycat Ninja Kakashi Hatake. Believe me, it won't be easy." he smiled as he tied the bells to his wrists and leaped backwards, "Now come on, let me see what you three've got!" he said challengingly.

Tai Lee nodded as she placed a hand on her palm and made a puff of smoke as a rod appeared in her hands, "Lets go!"
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 5:57 am

He quickly looked to Tai Lee and Spectrum, "Tai Lee, we're going to have to plan this out.", Zabuza then started to scan his sensei with his eyes.

Spectrum immediately made some handsigns aand shouted, "Camouflage Justu!" After that he turned invisble and came at his sensei from the right, never making a sound until he stepped near his sensei that made an loud crunching noise.

"Don't just go dashing in!"
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 1:33 pm

He smirked as he ran around him at speeds inhuman as he sweeped him and kicked him in the back, "You were too loud and too hasty. Your footsteps may have seemed quiet but in your haste you made more sound than you realize." he said simply as he turned to the others, "You two wanna try next?"

Tai Lee stood there in shock, "Whoa..."
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 10:55 pm

'Damn he's faster than I thought... To get the bells, we're going to have to restrain him. The best justsu for that is the Chakra Chains. If I'm capable of catching him... He won't be able to escape. Of course... That would mean having to be quick enough to capture him in the first place.', Zabuza sighed before turning to Tai Lee. "Feel like like taking a shot at him?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 1:11 am

*sighs* .... Sorry, I sometimes stutter when I'm nervous. I was asking why are you after a valuable college of mine. *He watches a dazzled Nana slowly waking up from slumber, visibly annoyed from being carried off without any explanation but shrugged off since he believed its for her own safety.*
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 4:50 am

"I can try..." she said as she ran at him with her pole, only for her weapon to be split from what seemed like nothing and then kicked back into Zabuza.

"I'll give you points for the attempted frontal attack, but if you thought that would work, you're obviously not ready to become a full-fledge ninja." he said az he crossed his arms and stood strong.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 5:15 am

The masked man just sighed, "This is just pathetic."

He catches Tai Lee and skidded back a few feet, "Damn!" Zabuza then placed Tai Lee down by his side. 'I at least got to try.' He then made a few hand signs and punched his fists into the ground. "Tai Lee, try to fend off Sensei for as long as you can, I have a plan."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 12:59 pm

"Right!" she said as she ran at him and leaped, "Leaf Hurricane!" she shouted as she aimed a spinning kick at him.

He smirked, "Oh, you're Rock Lee's daughter!" he said as he held his hand out and seemed to catch her, but her leg was an inch from his hand, "Sound Style: Whisperig Wall Jutsu." he said quietly as she was pushed backwards and back next to Zabuza.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 5:55 pm

Blue chains launched out of his back to catch Tai Lee and set her down gently. "Alright... I'm ready.", Zabuza said with determined look on his face as a forest of chains erupted from the ground around his sensei and entangled him. "TAI LEE! GRAB THE BELLS NOW!"
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 6:47 pm

How about an answer now?
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 7:58 pm

"That would mean giving away information that's supposed to be secret though."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 1:11 am

He smirked, "Ooh, this is new." he said as the chains were kept a foot away from him, the sound wall still in the way

Tai Lee ran at him and roared, "Leaf Hurricane!" she shouted as she kicked the wall again, "Dammit!" she shouted as she was repelled again.

A fireball was launched from behind the man and directly at him, "Dragon Flame Jutsu!" roared a male voice behind him.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 3:26 am

He smirked back at his sensei cockily and replied, "It seems that I'm actually the one he needs to teach you a few things..." The chakra chains coiled around the wall of sound and began to tighten. "This justu isn't old, it's particularly old. It's a justu from the Uzumaki clan, the clan my mother was a member of. These chains were so strong they could break wood made from the Wood Release and if that wasn't enough..." The chains continued to tighten even more, "It was also capable of restraining the Nine Tails. Tell me... How long can your justu hold up?"

The masked man was blasted away towards a nearby tree.

Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 3:34 am

*Kei looks at the newcomer, trying to discern who might it be*.....
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 8:17 am

He gasped as the walls began to break, "... Well played." he smirked as the walls shattered and wrapped around him.

Tai Lee ran at him to grab a bell, "Got'cha now!" she shouted.

Landing on a nearby tree branch was Gekido, his eyes in Sharningan mode, "Are you guys alright?"
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 6:57 pm

He then wrapped up his hands so that he would be unable to preform any justu to escape.

She just looks at Gekido with a blank expression, "It's you again. Yeah, I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next