Ponyville Square: Ground Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come, free your mind from the world of reality, and immerse into the RP experience....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
zack the puppy
Admin

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 5:30 pm

"Please try to control your temper Gekido, it could be your downfall.", Teko then reached his hand inside his toolbag and pulled out what looked like a spherical red pill and swallowed it. 'Awww... Got to keep my chakra up. The transformation justu uses up a lot of it due to the mental strain.'
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 8:38 pm

Gekido stopped on a rooftop about to go after him but stopped, "Wait..." he said as he crossed his arms and blinked, "What is the point of this... He's deliberately trying to infuriate me just so I can lose my temper and lead into his little game..." he said to himself so only he could hear he sighed, "This is idiotic and meaningless. He's not trying to fight me, he's trying to toy with me." he said as he stood up straight and crossed his arms, "Teko." he said calmly, all the anger in his voice gone as he leaped off the roof and walked towards him.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 9:09 pm

Was on the roof and watched him leap off, "... You do know I'm still up here right?"
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 9:52 pm

"Shut up. If you want to fight, I will. But I'm not chasing you. Its getting boring and irritating. So either we fight, or I go hang out with Vix and leave you to your own vices." he said simply.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 10:12 pm

"Alright Gekido.", Teko then hopped off the roof and looked Gekido in the eyes before making a few handsigns. "FRIEBALL JUSTU!!!", Teko yelled as he turned his head to Vex's house and blew five fireballs towards it.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 1:57 am

Gekido's eyes widened as he dashed past Teko and onto the roof of her hous as he blew a trail of flame that flew at Teko, "DRAGON FLAME JUTSU!" he shouted as the fire surged at Teko, spiraling as if it was alive.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 3:56 am

The flames engulfed Teko causing him to scream out in pain as his body fell to the floor and he began to burn to a crisp.

Vex approach them and screamed in terror as the flames began to engulf her lawn and her entire house, "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO GEKIDO!?"
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:12 am

Gekido's sharningan had activated unknowingly as he looked at the flames, "No... No, I can stop this!" he shouted as he jumped down and made hand signs as he inhaled, the flames flowing into his mouth as he growled and got rod of the flames, falling to his knees and coughing up smoke. He shakily stood up and turned to her, "I... I got rid of the fire..."
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:45 am

She walked up to him and grabbed him by his shirt, "It wasn't just my house Gekido... You killed a fellow Leaf Ninja. You're uncontrollable... You're... You're... AAAAHHHH!!!"

A burnt up Teko had came up behind Vex and used his Chidori to punch a hole through her chest and held her heart out in front of Gekido. He the crushed it, causing blood to splatter all over Gekido's face.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:49 am

Gekido's eyes widened to pinpricks as his sharningan turned into multiple spirals around his pupil as he roared in rage and a giant, black, skeletal fist flew at Teko from nowhere, Gekido's eyes burning with rage and a deep hatered as he roared, "I WILL KILL YOU!!!"
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 5:04 am

That Teko faded along with Vex as Teko voice could be heard from the roof, "Even with those blessed eyes of yours... You see nothing. That whole scene was just a Genjustu... Except for you lighting Vex's lawn on fire. You did get rid of the flames though. This fight is already over."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:58 am

He shot around, his eyes still enraged as he glared at him, "When did you..."
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 1:53 pm

"I set a Genjustu trigger on my chakra pill, you were trapped the moment you laid your eyes on it."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 1:52 am

His eyes faded to normal as he growled, "Dammit Teko..." he said as he turned sans left to find Vix.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:36 am

Vex is somewhere.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 4:07 am

Gekido walked around the village and looked for her.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 4:44 pm

Vex is still somewhere.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 12:50 pm

(... Why do you just keep saying that?)
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 4:31 pm

(Why does Gekido want to see Vex so badly?)
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 2:20 am

(Well, for one he just got tricked by Teko watching him shoot his fist into his girlfriend's chest and crush her heart in from of his face. Secondly, he more or less just wants to get as far away from Teko as possible before he actually does try to burn him to ash. And thirdly, he just wants to see his girlfriend)
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 3:47 am

(I don't really want to use Vex right now though.)
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 9:25 pm

(Why didn't you just say that?)

[color=#000000]He groaned and stopped searching as he walked around the village, his mind shifting from his anger at Teko to the illusion of Vix dying in front of him. He growled and shook his head, "That won't happen, not on my watch..." he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 9:26 pm

(Why didn't you just say that?)

He groaned and stopped searching as he walked around the village, his mind shifting from his anger at Teko to the illusion of Vix dying in front of him. He growled and shook his head, "That won't happen, not on my watch..." he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 4:45 am

(Okay, now what we do next? Everything is all in a standstill.)
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-ground-zero.forumotion.com
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 1:10 pm

(I... Don't know...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next