Ponyville Square: Ground Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come, free your mind from the world of reality, and immerse into the RP experience....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 6:44 pm

SOMETHING..................
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-ground-zero.forumotion.com
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 6:10 am

Drake groaned and roared a yawn as he awoke from his slumber in his dark room, weapons of all sorts hung up on the walls around him. He sighed and stood up as he walked over to a halberd and a claymore, with ebony blades and silver handles as he tome them down and sighed, walking over to his clothes and putting them on. They consisted of a pair of black jeans, black boots and a leather black trench coat, nothing underneath. He then strapped the giant weapons to his back and walked out of his room.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 11:17 am

Xeno was in the form of a blonde with C-Cup breasts that were being confined in a tight shirt. She also had a very large ass that was surprising fully revealed due to the fact that Xeno was lacking any pants. She walked around in the hallway by herself as she rubbed her vagina's soaking lips, ready for it to be stuffed full with a large cock.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 5:09 pm

Drake walked through the halls thinking about the Xeno he had sex with and that was more or less his girlfriend and sighed, "Dammit I miss you..." he said to no one km particular as he knocked into the new Xeno and growled, "Hey, whatch where you're--" his eyes widened as he saw the new Xeno and almost started drooling, "Who... The hell... Are you?"
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 6:25 pm

She immediately hugged him tightly, bringing his face into her breasts as she dry humps his legs, "It's me babe, I'm Xeno... I reeeeeeaaaally want your dick inside me again. My cunt really deserves a good pounding.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 6:41 pm

He blushed a dark red as slightly moans from her humping, "Xeno..." he moaned and grunted, holding back his erection as he grabbed her hips, "F-Fine... My room... Now..."
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 6:51 pm

She held onto him tight and wrapped her legs around his waist, "Take me baby... Take me." She then continued to somewhat dry hump him still.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 6:55 pm

He picked her up and carried her to his room as he shut and locked the door. He unzipped his black jeans and instantly rammed his entire length into her soaking wet pussy, pushing her against the wall and thrusting into her repeatedly as he ripped off the shirt and started sucking her breast, fingering her asshole.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 7:03 pm

She moaned in delight as her nipples erected immediately. She then pushed him down hard into the ground and hopped up and down on his massive cock. All while smothering his face with her breasts and giving his ear playful nibbles. She then giggled slightly as she took her fist and rammed straight into his asshole.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 7:06 pm

He grunted and moaned, grabbing her hips and pulling her down hard on his massive member as it grew inside her, pummeling her cunt harder as he sucked her erect nipples.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 7:12 pm

"I WANT YOU DEEPER INSIDE ME!!! POUND MY FUCKING WOMB!!!", she screamed as she continued to bounce harder against his thrusts.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 7:15 pm

He growled and moaned as he began to grow like before, his body becoming twice as big as it was before, as well as his member growing with him, both in length and width as he pushed deeper with a roar of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 7:22 pm

She screamed in pleasure as her walls tightened up around his cock. She then pulled him into a passionate kiss and slipped a tongue inside his mouth to explore every inch inside.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 7:26 pm

(Respond in NSA please.)
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 7:29 pm

He growled and pulled her deeper into the kiss, his serpentine tongue slithering around her mouth as he pushed her all the way down onto his cock, biting her breast softly as he grabbed her waist and pounded her harder, pushing his claw into her ass.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 7:29 pm

(I did)
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 7:52 pm

Her moans of pleasure soon turned into a mixture of pain.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 7:57 pm

He growled and pulled out his claw, grabbing her hips and turning her around with his cock still inside her as he pounded her in doggystyle position, grabbing her breasts with his claws.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 8:01 pm

"Stuff... It... In my ass.", she said in between moans before stuffing her face into the bed to moan loudly.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 8:09 pm

He growled as he pulled it out and, covered in her juices, pushed it deep into her ass, roaring at how tight she was.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 8:17 pm

She let out screams and screams of pleasure as she gripped the edges of the bed to keep her still as he rammed into her tight as.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 8:23 pm

He growled and moaned as he pumped her ass full of his throbbing demon cock, poundig away as he grabbed her breasts and squeezed them, biting her neck lightly.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 8:29 pm

A bright flash of light washed over her body.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 8:38 pm

He growled and covered his eyes as he fell backwards, turning to normal, "What the hell?!"
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 8:43 pm

In the place of the past Xeno was a very muscular man with black hair and red eyes. He rubbed his ass in pain as he yelled, "BRO, DID YOU REALLY HAVE TO POUND MY ASS THAT HARD!?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1   MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

MAIN UNDERWORLD HIGH RP CENTER Part 1
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next