Ponyville Square: Ground Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come, free your mind from the world of reality, and immerse into the RP experience....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:37 am

*wakes her up*
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-ground-zero.forumotion.com
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:39 am

"What.... Happened? "
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:40 am

You okay?
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:46 am

"She fainted all of a sudden."
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:48 am

*Yuudai sighs and starts to piggyback her* Cute.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 8:51 am

Sasuka giggled and moaned from his massaging as she pulled off her skirt and top, leaving her in mesh and panties as she crawled on him, her ass facing him as she shook it sexually, "You haven't seen anything yet Ichi-kun~" she smiled and wrapped her lips around his cock and deepthroated his cock and then bobbing her head up and down as she gently dragged her teeth along his cock, grabbing her breasts and fondling them.

Tai Lee sighed and grabbed his head, placing it back on his neck as she gave her mother her plate, "May I have more mom?"

Tenten nodded as she grabbed their plates and came back with seconds, "Hmm... I wonder where your father is..."

When she said this, a strong wind flew through the house as a man with a green jumpsuit and orange leg and arm warmers appeared from seemingly no where, "I'm home~!" he shouted in a masculine voice as he sat at the table.

Sasuke lead them to the living room and sat down with Sakura at his side, "So what did you want to talk about Naruto?"
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 10:43 pm

He removed her panties like wrapping paper concealing a precious gift, quickly and swiftly rubbing just above her two folds. He then buried his face into her ass and took delight in licking at her hole. He released a few moans of pleasure every time she bobbed her head on his pulsing cock. Eager to return the pleasure he positioned his face beneath her cunt and slid his tongue as far as he could inside and swirled it slightly around her walls.

Zabuza looked at the man with disbelief, 'He was so fast... I couldn't even see him enter the room. He shooked his head out of daze and just took the a bite from his food, "Hello... Sir, your wife makes some... Wonderful... Is that the word? Yeah, wonderful food. I'm not quite good at giving complements."

"Well you see...", Naruto began before being cut off by Hinata.

"Your son has had multiple sexual intercourses with our daughter."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 12:21 am

Sasuka moaned loudly around his hard on and sucked harder, bobbing her head faster as she deepthroated him expertly and pushed her ass further against his mouth, moaning loudly from the extreme amount of pleasure she was feeling. She slurrped at his cock and gagged a little as she then released it, spitting on it and then stroking it hard as she then pushed it down her throat again and bobbed harder.

The man laughed loudly as he looked over at him, "Well thank you very mu--" he stopped mid-sentence as he looked at him, "What, who are you?" he said confusedly.

Tai Lee sighed, "He's my new teammate."she said as she continued eating.

Tenten blinked, "I didn't know that part."

Sakura blushed a dark red, "Gekido did?" she said in surprise, "So that's why he's been gon for the last few nights...

Sasuke sighed, "I should've known... What of it? Do you disapprove?" he said with an inquisitive glance.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 11:18 pm

"I.... I'm going.... To CUM!!!", Ichigo cried as he griped Sasuka's ass tightly and blew his warm white seed down her throat. He then panted before continuing to eat out her cunt.

"Yeah I'm her new teammate, tomorrow I'm sure that we'll meet our new teammate Spectrum Mokatone.", Zabuza said before continuing to eat. 'That Spectrum is one weird guy back in the academy. He was always so silent and modest. He was one of the first four students to master the basic academy Justus but would always say that he would make a terrible ninja.' Zabuza shrugged before speaking once again, "Oh yeah, my name is Zabuza Hozuki by the the way."

"Well.... We don't disapprove..."

"We just need to watch them carefully and make sure that they don't get too sexual anymore."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 5:20 am

Sasuka blushed a dark red as she swallowed almost all of it. She moaned and sat up, pushing her cunt further against his face as she grasped her breasts and squeezed them as she rubbed against Ichigo's mouth.

"Zabuza? Cool name." she said as she kept eating.

"Who are your parents, if you don't mind my asking." Tenten asked as she ate.

Lee ate his dinner almost as fast as Naruto eats ramen.

He nodded and leaned back with a smirk, "I find it funny that Hinata's speaking more than you are Naruto."

Sakura nodded, "We'll make sure. We'll keep an eye on Gekido."
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 5:39 am

Ichigo continued to lick the inside of her cunt as he reached a single hand up and pinched one of Sasuka's nipples gently.

"Suigetsu, the leader of the Seven Swordsmen of The Leaf and Karin Hozuki... Although she comes from the Uzimaki clan. She currently teaches the Hokage's daughter."

He rolled his eyes at Sauske, "You do know that your clan might end because of this right?"
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 5:47 am

Sasuke stopped as he sat up, "What did you say?"

She stopped and looked at him, "Suigetsu?"

Sasuka moaned louder and pushed against his head, rubbing her cunt against his lips and tongue.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 5:53 am

"When they get married and conceive a child, they will start a new clan and your clan's name will die off."

He just nods and continues to eat.

He gave a satisfied slurping sound as he continued to suck, hoping for her to finally release her sweet juices into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 5:57 am

Sasuke looked down leaning back in his seat as he thought.

"Huh..." She shrugged and kept eating, "So when're you going home?"

She moaned loudly and finally climaxed into his mouth, crying out in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 6:04 am

"Wasn't one of the things you said you'll make a reality was restoring your clan?"

"You already want me gone huh?"

He slurped up all her fluids happily and laid her down next to him so he could hug her tightly.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 6:22 am

He sighed and nodded, "It is... But..." He looked up at him, "I can't put my son through that..."

"I didn't say that, I just asked the question."

She panted and held him around his chest and nuzzled him, "So... Good..."
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 6:35 am

"I know how to restore it... But Hinata and Sakura must leave the room."

Hinata nodded and left to the backyard.

He finished the rest of what was on the plate and said right before leaving through the front door, "So you bright and early at the training grounds."

He nodded before planting a soft kiss on her lips, " I love you." With that he slowly drifted to sleep.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 6:40 am

Sakura stood up and followed behind Hinata.

"What's this idea of yours Naruto..." He said simply.

She nodded and raised her hand in a thumbs up.

Sasuka kissed him back and cuddled him, "I love you too..."
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 6:44 am

While outside, "How are you Sakura?"

"Well... There's this village close to ours called the Village Hidden in Lust."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 6:45 am

"I'm... I'm okay... I just can't believe Kakashi-Sensei is... Gone..." she said sadly.

He rose his eyebrow up, "What of it?"
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 6:50 am

"Naruto has been down for quite while about it, he's tooken an interest to Teko recently too."

"... They request that they... Mate with our Uchihas."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 7:02 am

"... You want me to send my son to have sex with a bunch of women?"

"Oddly enough, so has Sasuke."
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 7:05 am

"It could be him... Or even you."

"Sauske has token intereste in Teko?"
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 7:07 am

"Mhm. He came the other day asking to learn the chidori."

"Wouldn't your daughter be angered to learn that he went to go have sex with a bunch of random women in another village?"
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 7:14 am

"Well... The Chidori was Kakashi's original justu... In a way, it's Teko's inheritance."

"I think she would... Would you like to go instead then? The village also wants to mate with Hozuki and Naras, want to lead this special team?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next