Ponyville Square: Ground Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come, free your mind from the world of reality, and immerse into the RP experience....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1 Empty
PostSubject: Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1   Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 5:54 am

????????????????????
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-ground-zero.forumotion.com
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1   Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 4:08 pm

*A large, somewhat imposing looking being reminiscent of a fox walks through Ponyville, slowly looking around as most ponies face her with confused or scared looks.* "Same old, same old..."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1   Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 4:29 pm

"Yahoo!" shouted a voice from not too far away and closing in on her. Coming from the opposite way was a grey Pegasus with a black mane and tail, a grey streak going through them. His eyes were a dark purple and he was riding on a black skateboard with silver wheels. He looked ahead and his eyes widened as he saw her, his wings shooting from his back and slowing, or skidding, to a stop in front of her, just staring at her.
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1   Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 4:32 pm

*Kylie stares back at him, her cold eyes staring down at him. She seems to be a tiny bit taller than a grown up pony. Through her short fur her muscles can be seen moving as she cocks her head to the side, scanning him from top to bottom and sniffing at him to catch his scent.*
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1   Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 4:37 pm

Being a colt, though older than the CMC, he looked up at her and said quietly, "Whoa... You're... You're...." he began to grow a large smile as he looked up at her, "Awesome!"
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1   Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 4:41 pm

*When he begins his sentence she looks curious, by the end of it she just has one eyebrow raised, staring at him.* ".....Yeah.... Awesome..."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1   Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 4:50 pm

"I'm Meteor Menace, town skateboarder! One day I'll be the greatest skateboarder in Equestria!" he said smiling big as he looked up at her, "What's your name fox girl?"
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1   Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 4:52 pm

*She smiles for a splitsecond before going back to her neutral expression.* "My name is Kylie."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1   Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 4:57 pm

"Cool name! So you new to the town? " he said hopping off his board and stomping on the end of it, letting it fly into the air as it landed on his back as he strapped it there with his wings.
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1   Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 5:01 pm

*The large fox nods.* "Yes, I am new in this town. I just arrived a couple of minutes ago."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1   Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 5:03 pm

"Cool, I could show you around if you want!" he said with a big smile as he leaped over her and by her side, "What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1   Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 5:05 pm

*She looks down at him before nodding.* "Sure, that would be nice, mister Menace."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1   Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 5:23 pm

He smiled and blushed a little, "Mister? I've never been called that before..." he said embarrassedly as he dragged his hoof around in circles on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1   Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 5:25 pm

She raises an eyebrow at him, cocking her head to the side. "Well you're a pony, aren't you?", she asked.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1   Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 5:34 pm

"Y-Yeah, I'm usually just used to people calling me Meteor or Menace... Being called mister is a little embarrassing... But I like it." he said with a blush on his face as he looked up at her.
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1   Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 5:35 pm

"Wait, so ponies don't have to call ponies mister or miss, or master or mistress?" She looks confused and cocks her head to the other side.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1   Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 5:45 pm

"N-No... I don't think so... But if you want to you can..." he said as he rubbed his foreleg and looked up at her, "Mistress Kylie." he said as he chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1   Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 5:47 pm

Her eyes widen a little. "D...Don't ever.... EVER call me mistress.... I am not one of their kind...", she whispers in a slightly aggressive tone. She then calms down a bit, sighing. "Sorry. Just Kylie will do. Thanks though, sorry if I was harsh, I... don't want to be called mistress, please. "
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1   Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 6:22 pm

"O-oh... Okay." he said as he looked down, "Sorry... I just thought it sounded pretty..."

Last edited by CloudCrusher on Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1   Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 6:28 pm

She looks a bit sad. "I... I'm sorry, it's fine, you couldn't know. I've had to adress bad ponies with that term, I don't want to be associated with it, it's not your fault..." She hesitantly moves one of her paws to ruffle his mane.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1   Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 8:17 pm

He blushed a little as she messed with his mane and nodded, "Okay, I understand." he said as he looked up at her with a big smile, his eye hidden behind her paw as his other one was closed. "Now let's go, I wanna show you my favorite spots around town!"
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1   Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 8:29 pm

She gave a smile and nodded, flexing her wings for a few seconds. "Alright, mister Menace. I'm following."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1   Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 8:32 pm

He chuckled and hugged her, "No mister. You told me that's only for bad ponies. Just call me Menace or Meteor, okay?" he said looking up at her smiling big.
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1   Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 8:35 pm

She thinks for a while as the little colt hugs her. "...Fine. I'll make an exception, Meteor."
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1   Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 8:40 pm

A unicorn in a costume that had skulls on his chest, gloves, and a skull that had no lower jawbone on his mask, watched them from a nearby tree branch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1   Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ponyville RP New Beginnings: 1
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ponyville Square: Ground Zero :: Ponyville's Town Square [SFW] :: Ponyville Roleplay: New Beginnings [SFW]-
Jump to: