Ponyville Square: Ground Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come, free your mind from the world of reality, and immerse into the RP experience....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Healing Hearts Inn 1

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 2:29 pm

Maybe you can rub my belly next?

*She giggles and opens another closet, bending over to select the good stuff* Found old ones ion here... care to help me look?

*She walks in, shaking her flank and wiggling her tail* Come over, dearrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie! Ahhhhhh. *She pressed herself against the door and moaned*

Whuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt. No way... Is it Flash...? Eris is in that room... I think! *He pointed north*
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-ground-zero.forumotion.com
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 2:50 pm

Ace stared at her flank and smirked, "I think I'll stay back here and admire the view." He said playfully.

Wave blushed and walked behind her.

"Flash Sentry, yes." He said as he walked out of the elevator and to the room aforementioned.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 3:04 pm

ooooooooo I sense naughtiness! Bad Ace Bad!

Huh? *She randomly piles a stack of accessories, and dazzling clothes on the floor*...Maybe this isn't enough?

*She grab and pull him in playfully* We neeeeed a good shower...*With that she switch on the tap* Where's the bath tub?

Do you know any other single mares then? Hellllooooooo, Eris? Eriissssss! *He turned the knob revealing to a bedroom but when opened it was all an eriee pitch black inside*
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 4:51 am

Ace chuckled, "I can be a little bit naughty, yeah. But being naughty can feel oh so nice." He said with a smirk as he looked over at Eris, "What're you talking about?"

"I know many single mares, but that can come at a later date..." He said as he walked into the room, his horn glowing a shimmering blue as he looked around the room, illuminating it in the glow.

Wave giggled, "Right there." He said, a large pearly white tub appearing in the corner of the luxurious bathroom.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 1:16 pm

I haven't felt that way in a long time, nyan! But you probably set your sights on Eris... *giggles n purrs softly*

*Eris gives a sheepish look* All I have here is funky disco clothes n a big ass afro hair wig for some reason.....

*Cookie fill the tub n lean her body against the side of the tub, spreading her legs* N now for warm water.... *And she fiddle with the taps*

Right, you must have experienced love much... Hey I think I saw them upwards.... Funny how this place is some kind of rocky stuff when its supposed to be a hotel... Hey Eris! *He waves*

[[WB]]
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 12:14 am

He chuckled, "Hey, we could always try something else. Something a little... Sexy maybe?" He said as he put a foreleg over her and smirked down at her.

he got in with her and crawled in between her legs, kissing her deeply.

Comet sighed, "Well, since my sister is the princess of love, I suppose you could say I've had front row seats since I was born." He said simply.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 12:39 am

It's funky evening!!!!

Can't find anything else.....

Oh yeah..... *one of her hooves wrapped around him while the other spray water on his mane* let's shampoo...

Huh.... I didn't know Cadance had a brother...Are you.... Immortal as well? I have travelled many places, but yet love is somewhat impossible.... Hmm, they seem not to notice us, maybe we could create some noise?
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 8:34 pm

"Then lets find the hottest outfits we C and wear those. And, just a question... Is everything in here flammable?"

He smiled and nodded, an assortment of shampoos appearing beside them, "Choose which ever one you want."

"Only those of the Crystal Empire know me, as well as the princesses themselves. I try to stay out of their spotlight as best as I possibly can."
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 10:28 pm

buřrrrrrrrrrnnn!

Yes. We could make a bonfire out of those....

How about.... A mix? *She giggled, leaning forward to select a few shampoo containers n dump on his mane before running her hooves through*

I didn't see you at the wedding either.... Or maybe I was busy playing music to a small crowd there.... *He quicken his pace n goes towards Eris*
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 1:39 am

He groaned, "Ah man... I need clothes that don't burn so I can teleport freely..." He groaned as he leaned in her and smirked, "But a bonfire sounds like fun."

Wave giggled as he became, more or less, a bubble monster as he made a cute, "Rawr!" Sound.

Princess Luna and I were practicing since I asked her to train me in magic. We were in a world that she created in her mind. That's why you didn't see me. That, and I'm not entirely fond of Shining Airhead." He said as he walked through.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 12:26 pm

*Eris gives a nod and suddenly faints*

*Kayla comes down and puts the unwanted clothes in a container and passes him a jacket with some shades* You can use these! By the way, Eris faints a lot....it's a nasty habit.

*Stunned but playfully pokes the bubble, and she scrubbed the mane happily* How are you feeling, my lion king? Hmm..? I have to add the conditioner..*She says this as she flick her tail*

Hmm. What's this world like? *He points to a Eris sprawling over the floor* There she is!

Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 1:20 pm

"Eris!" He shouted as he caught her quick, looking up at her, "Crap..." He said turning to go back to her room as he saw Fomet and the other pony, "Comet! Thank Celestia you're here!"

"It's a world of dreams, of an eternal night. I enjoy the night time and often ask Luna for permission to go through her world as recreation... I don't understand why so many hate her...." He sighed before turning to see Ace, "There you are fool." He said before noticing Eris, "So that's the mare you were talking about?"

Wave giggled and kneeled down, sliding on his back underneath her as he pulled her flank down on his face and started licking her furiously.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 1:22 pm

Weak.....*she gives a faint smile* So weak......

*Kayla the little chimera scamper off* I'll be back...!

Well, ponies fear what they don't know. I remembered that I used to play for Princess Luna for a while... *his hoof stretches forward* Oh no! Yeah... her...*glups* Doctor Kayla..?

Mewww! *She turn towards a corner*

Ride me cowpony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *she rock her body back and forth*
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 2:13 pm

"She's weak for some reason!" He said in worry to Comet.

He sighed and looked at her, his horn glowing an icy blue as he read her aura, inspecting her for any abnormalities.

He kept licking and sucking as he got hard again.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 2:42 pm

*Her aura gives a faint scent, almost invisible and weak*.....*Eris cupped her hooves at his face before closing eyes*

.......*just gives a stunned look*

*Kayla comes in again, fully grown. She now wears a loose fitting doctor's uniform that seem to compliment her lean figure. Throwing her mane backwards, her hoof hover over Er's forehead* It seems bad unless we can do something.

Nowwww, what if you cum into this bath, bad boy? Mmm? *She gives a wink and licks his chest*
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:09 pm

"What the hell's happening?!" He said in shock.

"I... I don't know... I've never seen something like this, unless she's dying. What was she doing before this?"

"Nothing! We were just drinking and we kissed a few times, but she seemed fine until she just started fading!"

He blushed and stopped, crawling from under her and sitting up, "Yeah, I should stop." He said with a sigh as he nuzzled her.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:18 pm

Depression and keeping the inn alive.... Because she uses up too much magical power occasionally, Eris's magical aura is fading... she needs a break again. Mewww! *Kayla swishes her tail* It happens more often when she's stressed and having bad memories.

*Eris closes her eyes*

Hoit the panic button!

We could do it again, sweetie. *She leans on him and plants a kiss in his balls and cheek* You're adorable.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 1:58 am

"I assume that's why you called me here..." He said looking at Asteroid

He nodded and stroked her mane as he walked her to her bed and laid her down, "Yeah... I was hoping you could take over for a while..."

He sighed, "I can, yes. I just need to know the daily duties and activities."

He smiled, "Thanks bro..." He said as he nuzzled her softly and kissed her lips gently, "Eri... I told you you needed a break..." He sighed
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 2:11 am

That would be quite a task, from inn keeping to maintenance, even the --- O_o

....No? *she squeaked as one of the nearby lights went out, making the room darker than it is. Slowly she close her eyes and more lights went out*

Alright alright. Let's dry up! *Cookie smiled as she stepped out of the tub and grab a towel*
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 2:38 am

Comet looked around, "What in Equestria?"

"Eris, what's happening? What's up with the lights?"

Wave walked up behind her and smiled as his body was dried instantly, the water becoming identical clones of him, made of water, "Look at what I can do!"
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 3:20 am

Ummm it's getting hot.... The air con just stopped. When Eris rest, everything stops.... We are waiting for the workers from canterlot.

...... *eyes closed*

O.o *Cookie touches one* The matrix?
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 12:58 pm

Comet's body glowed as white as snow, the air around them becoming cooler as he stood there, his eyes white.

"Eris... Shoot... Isn't there some kind of back up or something you guys do when she rests?" Asteroid said confusedly.

Wave giggled as he pulled her back up against him, sliding up against her slowly with his hard erection. The clones then started kissing her neck, lips, all over her body, both of them hard as well.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 4:18 am

*Kayla pauses for a moment* Backup? No, not really, we haven't thought that far... Only now we decide to get workers to move in non magical things... And that will help Eris rest... *raises a eyebrow at Comet* What's up with him?

*Eris just fold her hooves with an emotionless expression*

*Cookie moan and just slide deeper, trying to feel his shaft burrowing into her already moist pussy* Woah woah... an orgy? Bring it on! *Her tongue hang low as she winked*
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 1:30 pm

"I specialize in medical treatment and arctic mgic, mainly ice and snow.

Asteroid stared at her and blinked, "You okay?"

Wave moaned as he thrusted in and out, one clone going under them and forcing his cock into her as well, the second clone sliding his cock into her mouth and moaning as he thrusted in and out of her mouth, almost reaching her throat.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 2:05 pm

Your eyes are funny! *She bloops his nose* Is that supposed to be part of the cure for Eris?

After a while, probably...*Eris gave a slight nod of encouragement*

*Her body continued to push her limits as her privates accommodate the clones' and their dicks* Mmmpphhhhh!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Healing Hearts Inn 1
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ponyville Square: Ground Zero :: Red Light District [NSFW] :: [Pony related] Healing Hearts Inn-
Jump to: