Ponyville Square: Ground Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come, free your mind from the world of reality, and immerse into the RP experience....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Healing Hearts Inn 1

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 3:10 pm

"Aura transition and magical rejuvenation are difficult, but I've been doing so for years since Asteroid has blacked out from lack of energy before during shows... In other words, she'll be fine as long as she doesn't move." He said as the magic surrounded her, transmitting energy into her.

The clones and Wave all moaned and continued, going faster and harder.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 7:49 pm

if she does... What happens next?

*just grip his hoof tightly*

Morrrrre! *she suck deeper n her pussy walls take it whatever they could*
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-ground-zero.forumotion.com
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 3:50 am

"My magic derives mainly from ice, so if she touches the thin margin of raw magic around her, she could possibly freeze. The only reason it doesn't effect Asteroid when she's touching his hoof, is because he uses flame magic, which counteracts mine, so he'll be fine. Just keep from moving, okay?"

Asteroid clenched her hoof and softly kissed it, to make her feel better.

Wave and his clones thrusted as deeply as they could, thrusting down her throat and deep into her pussy.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 4:40 am

So... if Eris moves, she'll be a frozen prick? *Kayla bloops his nose again, swishes her tail and watches him*

I'm starting to feel sleepy and cold for some reason...

Morrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! *She scream out in pleasure*
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 5:45 am

"Good, that means its working. Tell Asteroid if you get too cold and he'll warm you back up." He said simply as he continued, "And I suppose you could call her that." He shrugged.

Asteroid nodded and kept his hoof in hers.

Wave moaned and two more clones appeared, twice as big as the others in every way as they pressed their giant cocks against her plot hole.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:25 pm

Hmm... okay! *she bloops his nose once more before keeping a cool outlook* I hope Eris is clear...?

I'm not...dying....right? *she gives an unsure look*

*Cookie simply moves her grinding plot against their dicks* Woah, I'm going to be soooooooo wasted!
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 7:14 pm

"No, you're not dying. Don't be dramatic. I'm sending my energy into you, and since my aura is of ice descent, you'll feel a bit of a chill, no need to be worried or afraid though." He said as the glow began to dim and slowly vanish, "There. You should be fine within the hour." He said simply, "And while you do that, I'm going to figure this place out." He said as he walked out.

Asteroid smiled at her, "See? Told you my bro could help how ya feeling?"

Wave and his clonesthrusted more and harder as the two larger ones pushed and widened her plothole greatly with their cocks.
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 9:06 pm

Abyss has a warm smile on her face as she walks down the road, taking in her new surroundings. "Well... This is promising to be fun.", she mumbles to herself, looking around

(Hey)
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 6:20 am

What a strange doc. Mew! *Kayla puts a paw on Eris's forehead*

"Y-y-yeah. I'm feeling a little better. But I need my prince to put me on my bed!" *Eris nodded at Asteroid*

.........*The musician sighs and walk out into the corridor* Back to entertaining!

I can't seem to get enough!!!!!!!!!! *She screamed loudly*

((WB, Soul))
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 2:39 pm

Abyss sits down at the side of the road, watching other ponies going by. (Modified her bio with some stuff I forgot though if you see this right when I post this I haven't yet, just guessing nobody will be here for a while. Also just one thing, sorry if I ever don't respond to a message just sent, it for some reason shows me a 12 hour delay to the actual posting time so I might forget about that when I'm tired and think that it's really old.)

(Thank you, Fax)
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 3:19 pm

*Lyrics stroll out of the inn before spotting her* Seriously, what's with all the ponies in the inn..... *Hiding against a lamp post, he silently observes Abyss*.... Newcomer?
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 3:39 pm

Abyss looks in his direction, her eyes wandering over his body. She nods. "Yes, I arrived about an hour ago. Long train ride here, I have to say."
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 3:41 pm

"Huh....?" He scratched his head, looking at her "I bet the journey must be hard on ya. Wanna check in a room and take a rest for the night? Man, I have been spacing out lately!"
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 3:43 pm

She nods. "Yes, that sounds like it'd probably be a good plan. I don't know what I'll do here yet but I'll stay a while."
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 3:45 pm

"Where have you came from? Must be a land far far away.....Do you have any stuff I can help out with?"
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 3:47 pm

She sighs and shakes her head. "No, but thanks for the offer. I'm from Eternia. It's a small continent beyond the land of the griffons. Ruled by ponies like this one. Though we don't have alicorns there so we just have three kings, one of each race. I think they try to always swap it generation by generation, king, queen, king, queen, but I don't live long enough to really know."
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 3:49 pm

"You came here... light and without any bags? Eternia... I have never heard of that, but seems gender swapppppppppppppppppppppy! But hey, make yourself welcome here." Lyrics made a dramatic sound before showing her in.
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 3:50 pm

She gives a giggle. "It's a pun on endlessness which is quite the irony. And yes, I don't have any possessions that aren't replaceable." She walks inside. "Thank you, mister."
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 3:53 pm

"Right, my name is Lyrics, Resident Bard! Nice to meet you, lovely lady!" He gave a bow and scribbles on the registration sheet*
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 3:54 pm

She nods. "It's nice to meet you, Lyric. My name is Abyss."
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 3:55 pm

"Alright... how long you will be here, Missus Abyss? You are a missus, right? You married or have a guy friend?"
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 3:57 pm

She shakes her head. "No, I'm solo. I intend on staying here for quite some time, I do not know how long though. I suppose I'd need to find a job first."
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 3:58 pm

"Alright then. Maybe after this, we can go on a date!" He gave a wink then coughed. "Let's get you to your room first." He took a key from the counter before turning back, "The upper rooms above ground or the ones below ground?"
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 4:00 pm

She smiles. "If at all possible, below ground, please. I like walls to be thicker. Apart from that I have to say sorry, I'm not quite that willing to date ponies I just met." She giggles. "Though I believe you probably were joking with that request."
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 4:03 pm

"Awwww....! We can't do this and that!" He wiggles his body, "Well I can't blame you. I'm wearing plain old clothes from last night. Anyways, your room is B1-1." With that Lyrics pass her a key.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Healing Hearts Inn 1
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ponyville Square: Ground Zero :: Red Light District [NSFW] :: [Pony related] Healing Hearts Inn-
Jump to: