Ponyville Square: Ground Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come, free your mind from the world of reality, and immerse into the RP experience....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
zack the puppy
Admin

Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 2:22 am

"Alright our training today is..."

Itachi was cut off as Naruto pointed a finger at Sasuke and shouted in a fit of rage, "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SPOILED BRAT!!!." Naruto then clenched his fists as he tried to fight back the tears that were running down his face. He took a big gulp as he began to speak in a cracky voice, "Th-There's... Something that I h-hate more than... Those stupid glares. That's you... You're life is so perfect. You're so talented... Everyone respects you... But most of all... You actually have a family... Unlike me. Yet you're still such a jerk."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 6:16 am

Sasuke stopped and looked over at Naruto with realization. He'd forgotten that Naruto was alone for most of his life, having no parents or anyone to look after him. He saw the tears falling from Naruto's eyes as he walked up to him and opened his arms, "Come here." he said in his usual tone of voice, expecting Naruto to do one of two things: hit him or hug him. Either way, he wasn't moving from in front of Naruto until he did one or the other.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 9:51 pm

Naruto immediately gave Sasuke a barrage of punches to his lower jaw, each punch more powerful than the last. He was finally stopped by Itachi who grabbed him by the back of the neck after he saw blood that was either coming form Sasuke's both, Naruto's knuckles, or possiblely both.

"Please... No fighting. Your training today is simply Kunai knife throwing. ", he then released Naruto who quickly pulled a Kunai knife from his tool bag and tried his best to lower his pace of breathing. Itachi then pointed to three wood stumps that had targets nailed to them and then made a seat for himself on a nearby tree branch.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 9:03 pm

Sasuke fell back and landed on his back, wiping away blood from his nose and mouth, "Feel better?" he said picking himself up and glaring at him as he removed three kunais from his pack and threw all three at once, hitting them dead center with ease as he stood up straight and walked away from Naruto, "Don't think I'll let you do it again Naruto." he said under his breath as he walked away.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 8:32 pm

Naruto went and took the targets that had been embedded into the targets. He then made some distance from himself and the targets before throwing the kunai. One landing at a tree far away from the the target, the next making it on the the target but barely even close to bullseye, ... The finally kunai made it's mark at the bullseye.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 8:35 pm

(I meant the creepypastas but this works too.)

Sasuke lightly chuckled as he had a small smirk on his face, his eyes closed as he leaned against a nearby tree.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 8:50 pm

An anbu appeared next to Itachi and whispered something to him before giving him a letter and disappearing.

Itachi opened the letter and began to read it.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 9:33 pm

"Brother, what is it?" Sasuke said as he looked towards him.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 9:41 pm

His eyes went wide as he finished the letter. He then cleared his throat before speaking, "Training is over today, everyone can head home except Naruto. You must report to the Hokage right away."

Naruto sighed before rushing back to the village.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 9:58 pm

Sasuke saw his brother's face and walked up to him, "Brother, what's going on?" he said in minor concern as to what seemed to scare his brother or why Naruto had to go to the Hokage.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 9:59 pm

(Can we do the Underworld High RP? That's the one I was originally asking about.)
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 3:43 am

Sakura just gives a stunned look after heavily heavily from training but decides to comply with Itachi orders, "I wish I knew what's going on between the two....and why the hokage wants to see him..."
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-ground-zero.forumotion.com
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 3:41 am

"Today is a... Is a day of celebration. A hero has returned to our village with infamous international criminals and new allies. The new allies will soon depart though to find new members for an all new branch of military. We'll discuss this all later though. Sakura, why don't you come with me an Sasuke to our home? I'm sure our mother will love to have you for dinner."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 5:35 am

Sasuke looked confused, "A hero? Who is this hero?' he said confused as to why he'd never heard about this before now.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 5:39 am

"He is one of the legendary Sannin and apparently... Naruto's long lost Godfather. "
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 7:32 am

*Sakura gives a surprised look and smiled* Wow, I don't know what to say. Sure, I''ll come! I'm feeling excited....
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 1:38 pm

"Naruto's godfather is one of the legendary Sanin? The three strongest ninjas ever?" he said in shock.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 10:45 pm

"Like I said before Sasuke, we'll talk about it later. Also, it will be our pleasure to have you Sakura.", Itachi said as he started to walk home.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 1:08 am

*Sakura smiled and followed them* Still can't believe Naruto's godfather is Jiraya....My best guess!
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 1:00 pm

Sasuke walked next to Sakura, following Itachi back home.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 8:01 pm

They shortly arrived at their house and the smell of cooking food had greeted their nostrils. "Well Sakura, this is our home. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 8:42 pm

Sasuke ran in, "Mother, Big Brother and I are home!" he said excitedly as he ran into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 9:09 pm

Mikoto Uchiha was cutting fish in the kitchen, "Welcome home sweetie, how was today?"
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 12:24 am

He hugged her, blood marks in his mouth and nose from Naruto, "It was okay, Itachi's my sensei this year!" he said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 2:29 am

*Sakura blushed slightly n waves*Hello Aunt! *She slowly walks over to Sasuke* Did that hurt? *As she focuses on her healing jutsu, she turned to Itachi* It's awesome! It has a traditional home coming feeling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP   Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Main Naruto: Change of Fate RP
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next