Ponyville Square: Ground Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come, free your mind from the world of reality, and immerse into the RP experience....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Healing Hearts Inn 1

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Soulbound

Soulbound

Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 5:11 pm

"It's also called parkour, alternatively, have you heard of that? And what's your talent?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 5:13 pm

Nope.... And my talent is... Something to do with....Reality
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-ground-zero.forumotion.com
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 5:14 pm

*Lea just raises an eyebrow*
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 5:19 pm

I have the same abilities as Raven.... But I will explain later! Chao! *she disappears in a flash, leaving a card for her to ask her to look for a pony named Lyrics*

((I g2g bed for the night, cya tommorrow Sad ))
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 5:20 pm

"...Alright then...." *She picks up the card and walks around looking for him*
(See ya)
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 9:21 pm

"Wave, are you sure this is the right place?" said the large, flame colored stallion to the shorter mare looking being by his side, a trident resting on their back.

"Yup-sea-doo! This is the place!" they said, their voice sweet and happy. She hopped to the door and bounced into the building, "Hello~! Is anypony here~?" they shouted and giggled.

The stallion sighed and stood next to the loud pony, "Of course there are people here genius..."
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 9:49 pm

Lea looks over to them. "........Can I help you?"

(sorry, just saw this now, hope you're still here if not sorry)
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 3:06 am

"We're here for some work!" The aquatic pony said with a giggle, "I'm Torrential Wave, and this big bonfire is Asteroid Ace!" they said with a big smile.

"Yep, that's why we're here. I was hoping to get some extra cash doing the music." he said, lifting up his golden shades and winking at Lea, putting his shades back down with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 3:29 am

(Pssss... Cloud. When you RP with people like Soul and Faxxy, it's best to reply back. until one of you get ready to leave. That's when they close the scene. This RP is different compared to the Naruto ones.)
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 3:31 am

(Oh, okay.)
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 3:38 am

*Eris opened the nearby door and waves* Helllllllooooo!!! Welcome to Healing Hearts! How van I help you folks?
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 3:51 am

"Hello~! I'm Torrential wave and this bonfire over here is Asteroid Ace! We were looking for jobs here if there are any available!"

Ace smirked, "I know they said the owner here was a looker but damn..." he said a little under his breath, chuckling to himself.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 3:59 am

Helloooo guys, I'm Eris! Yes, the owner here! *Eris just giggle n wiggle her flank* I know right? I'm wearing a special beach dress now! *She gives a wink* There's a beach ball tournament soon.....Hmmm jobs. What do you want to do here?
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 4:05 am

"Anything if I get to stare at that flank all day..." he said under his breath then looked at her, "I'm a DJ, and I'm good with mixology, so a bartender or DJ position would work for me." he said with a smile, liking this mare already.

"I wanna be a server!" the 'mare' shouted and giggled
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 4:11 am

*Eris just do a kissing motion at him* Sure you do....I know I'm sexy. Well, DJ Vinyl works here occasionally works here, maybe you two can collaborate on stuff.... But she does have high standards! Bartendering..... You would need to check out Flamboyant.....*She teleports close to Wave* Hmmmm, You look ummm.... Ummmm.... Nah nevermind I forgot the word.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 4:15 am

"Sooooooooooo can I?" she said with a big smile.

"Vi? Cool. And I'll check that Flamboyant dude too." he said with a smirk, "So... What would I have to do to get you in bed with me?" he said, jumping straight to the chase.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 4:22 am

Yup you can! Buut, we have 5 restaurants here.... Just don't go to 'Razor Stars'... It's exotic..... You'll see what I meant later.....

Flamboyant is on leave today....Aaand she's a mare. She'll drop in later...To bed with me... *she gives a cute moan* Depends on how you behave... *winks*
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 4:27 am

He smirks and moves up to her, "I'm likin' you... You're hot." he said as he whispered in her ear, "Later... Boss." he whispered sexually as he walked past her, "Go check out the restaurants Wave, "I'll be here." he said exploring the place.

Wave giggled and nodded, "Exotic huh..." she smiled and dashed to the 'Exotic' restaurant, curiosity getting the better of her.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 4:34 am

ooooo but hotness isn't my only trait...Wanna attend the beach party later? Hmm...Does Wave knows where's she going?

*The place is currently closed but she could take a peek inside*
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 4:45 am

"Beach Party?" he stopped as he turned, "Definitely! And as for Wave... "He'll probably be fine. He's gotten lost before."

Wave ran up to the window and peered inside, "Ooh..."
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 4:51 am

It's a pony made beach actually but it's close to the real thing.... Are you good with balls? *looks at him up and down* Bouncy balls! Razor Resturant is for foreign guests..... Ermmmm

*There's a stench of fish and other meat aroma from the kitchen. She notices there are poles around in the well furnished place with light music*
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 5:06 am

"I can show you how good I am." he smirked as he walked up next to her.

She smiled and looked around for a way inside the building
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 5:11 am

Kadaj strolled up to the entrance of the inn and looked around.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 5:11 am

Yeah with ballllls of fire! Anyway from now until the event, it's a while... The place is quite big, but why do you want to work here? Maybe I'm famous...Me 21.

*A mare with chef overalls exits the restaurant unlocking the door*
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 5:13 am

*lyrics just bumped into Kadaj* oops, sorry...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Healing Hearts Inn 1
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ponyville Square: Ground Zero :: Red Light District [NSFW] :: [Pony related] Healing Hearts Inn-
Jump to: