Ponyville Square: Ground Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come, free your mind from the world of reality, and immerse into the RP experience....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Healing Hearts Inn 1

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 2:23 pm

Eris, not Eros... *Eris's heart beats even more slowly as she wrap her hooves around his neck weakly* No...o....o...I feel exhausted......My magic.......spent.*she speak in between breaths* Weak..*Her horn gives off one last glow before it resumes to normalcy* Spirituality...ah...

I ran out of ideas too, you know! *Cookie just giggles* All I want to do now is to be with you, forever until the day I die... I meant to say I got a job to do outside buuut I'm not in a mood, you know?
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-ground-zero.forumotion.com
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 1:15 am

He looked at her horn and watched as it fizzles out. He looked worriedly at her and breathed in, putting the tip of his horn against her's trying to transmit some of his energy into her as his flame colored magic flowed up his horn.

"I'd like that..." he giggled, "I can't wait to tell Rarity and Sweetie!" he said as he cuddled her lovingly.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 1:34 am

*Eris doesn't move but stares at him*What..?

Sweetie...? I know Rarity is some designer....in something....
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 1:40 am

The magical energy flowed into her as he lightly groaned.

"The element of Generosity and her adorable little sister, my cousins." he said with a light giggle.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 2:10 am

*her face carved into a smile*....... I lost much power......*her horn glow but frizzled again* it will take ages.... I can handle on my own...

Sweetie Belle...? What does she do these days?
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 12:18 pm

Wave giggled, "She sings her little heart out at concerts."

He panted and fell over top of her, "I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 4:11 pm

*She slowly pull him up* It's fine... It takes some to regen magic *Her hoof touches his cheeks* Magic used to substan this world..... *Eris eyes began to close again*

Awwwwww! Does she sing along side with her sister?
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 6:18 pm

"Sometimes, but Rarity is a designer and my best customer."

"I know... Comet taught me that a long time ago..."
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 11:57 pm

Who is this comet, I wonder.... Your grandfather?

You mean... She's a fan of these dimensions thingy? *She tries moving her wings*
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 5:31 am

"That and my other gems that give a magical shine to her dresses and other clothes." he said as he giggled at the flapping wings.

"Hell, as smart as he is he may as well be... But no. He's... Well... He's my older brother. Total nerd, but he's bailed my flank out of lots of stuff."
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 6:11 am

Nice, I look forward to meet her n her sis. *Cookie goes to the window n opens it up* I want to fly but I'm scared to fail.... *she cringed at a passing wind*

Well.... I hope he knows magic restoration, so that it's easier on you...*Eris strokes his mane n nuzzles in it* .....
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:18 pm

"Go ahead, you should be able to fly here." he said as he draped over her while she was looking out the window.

"That's one of his specialties. He's like a living magic generato--" he blushed as she nuzzles him and shut up, nuzzling her back.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:40 pm

*Cookie spread her wings but tremble* Could you help me, dear?

A magical generator! *she just rubs his neck*mmmmmm. *She smells him* Interesting fragrance!
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:13 pm

He smelled her and sighed, "You smell really nice..." he said with a blush as he wrapped his forelegs around her waist and smirked.

"Of course. Just flap your wings and leap, the wind is also good because your feathers will catch it and you'll ride on it."
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:18 pm

*She just laughs n lies down* Ah.... I would say something else, but I'm too tired!

How about you.... Fly with me? *She goes n wrap her wings behind Him*
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:41 pm

He smiled, "Okay, lets fly!" he said as he leaped and swiftly opened his wings, flying around and then flapping softly to stay stationary in front of the window, "Come on Cookie!"

He smirked and chuckled, "... Can I now?" he said getting closer to her.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 3:02 pm

...... I trust you! *She flap her wings and jumped* Ahhhhhh!

What is it you really want,hmmmm? *She bloop his nose*
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 5:54 pm

She gives another soft moan. "Ah.... wow, you're so... hard.... thick..."

(sorry been gone for a while because my laptop broke and schoolstress)
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 5:55 am

He moaned and softly grunted, "You're so wet... And warm..." he said dreamily.

(I understand that. School stress sucks)
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 6:00 am

"Right now, I want you to get well... And maybe a kiss. Later... Maybe a thank you for my helpfulness?" he said as he winked at her.

He giggled watching her flapping and floating in front of him, "Honey... You're flying."
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 1:00 pm

Maybe...*Eris caressed his face a while before her spark frizzled and she closed her eyes, barely breathing*

*Suddenly there was a brief black out in the inn and everything went pitch black*

Reaaaalllyy..?! *She looks at the ground* Too High--! Too High! *Slowly she breathe in and out*........I guess I AM really flying...
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 12:38 am

He giggled and hugged her, "Its okay Cookie, I'm here..." he said reassuringly.

He looked shocked and looked down at her worriedly, "Eris? Eris, what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 4:09 am

Signal is weak..... *Eris barely moves, except for clutching her blankets* So... weak.....

*A little chimera burst into the room Eris is in and press her head against her heart* meeeew!

*Cookie nods* I have a fear of heights due to my Pegasus father always carrying me around for rides but it seems when I fly myself, I'm getting used to it....but I'm still scared! *She flap her wings quickly before looking for a place to land* I'm getting fatigue...
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 2:14 pm

"Wh-What do I do?!" he said worriedly as he thought about transferring more magic to her, his horn glowing like a fire.

He hugged her and flew back through the window, softly placing her down and sighing, "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 2:31 pm

*Eris hugs the chimera softly, oblivious to her surroundings*

*Kayla the chimera nudges and pokes Ace* Mewwwww! Mewwwww! *Gently she touches his hoof* It takes a bit time for her to recover.... she is some kind of guardian thingy! Too much power at once will overload her.... meeeeeewwwwwww! *She flashes her torchlight at him* It's also very dark! Mewwwwww.

*Cookie rubs her head dizzily before leaning against his chest* Yes... I need a break...*She looks around again* This place... have no boundaries, no kingdoms but the two of us?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Healing Hearts Inn 1
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ponyville Square: Ground Zero :: Red Light District [NSFW] :: [Pony related] Healing Hearts Inn-
Jump to: