Ponyville Square: Ground Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come, free your mind from the world of reality, and immerse into the RP experience....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Healing Hearts Inn 1

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 4:06 am

His horn's glow died down as he took the light with his magic. "Will she be okay?"

"It can have as much or as little as you want..."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 4:06 am

His horn's glow died down as he took the light with his magic. "Will she be okay?"

"It can have as much or as little as you want..."
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 4:11 am

More or less. Some magic will speed up the process, but not too much at a time. Mew! *She passes the torchlight to him then takes another torchlight* The inn have no power thanks to Eris' down time...*she gives a cute shrug*

Hmmm.....*She thought a while before smiling* Let's see what else this wing can do... *She uses her wing to rub the base of this penis, massaging his shaft slowly*
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-ground-zero.forumotion.com
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 6:19 am

"Eris controls the electricity?" he said in confusion.

He lightly moaned and shuddered, "Mmm..."
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 12:45 pm

........*Eris opens her eyes and closes back shortly*

*Kayla takes out a syringe filled with green liquid from her little doctor's uniform and inject into her, the name tag 'Dr Kayla' showing visibly * Electricity? Meeeeeew? *The chimera just shook her head* No, not electricity.... This reality! This inn!*She spun around, spreading her paws* Everything you see here, she controls....! Mewwwwwww.

*Eris stick out her tongue*.......

*Cookie kisses him until she falls over on the nearest grass patch, rolling* Oops!
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 1:37 pm

"... Seriously?" he said in confusion.

He chuckled and looked down at her, standing over her as he bent down, "Silly mare~"
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 2:26 pm

I know you are confused.. let me explain....Hmm, how should I explain this weird world..*Kayla gives a nod* Let me tell you this inn's secret, perhaps it will help you understand this better! *She shines the torch on the wall showing stars and worlds* Eris isn't from this world, but from another similar to this. Since our home world is full of chaos, we choose to come to this world through magic...

*Eris slowly gets up*...When we arrive in this world, we had to learn to survive... So we built this inn. However, initial business was poor and I had to use my magic to make this place better. Every time I used magic, I feel a little tired.... and now I just overstretched my limits.. hence the tiredness...If I do not concentrate or feel upset, the magic will be gradually lost......

Buuut when she feels happy, I think her magic will be sustained...

Maybeeee.... also I have tried going to other worlds, but most were filled with violence and I'm tired....Some of the worlds have foal labors.... ponies sacrificed for some blood god...and even a demonic King Sombra....

*Cookie giggles and wrap her wings around his back* That's why I got you to make it special!

(It's similar to parallel world theory.)
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 1:45 am

"So... Happiness exhausts you? So does that mean you're not happy when things aren't out of whack?"

he smiled and kissed her deeply.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 3:29 am

That would have been me in my home world...*She closes her eyes again*

Hmmmm. It's the opposite. Eris' happiness creates magic to run this place. Without magic, this is just an abandoned mining cave....*points to a table nearby vanishing*

*Cookie uses her tail n rubs his sex part furiously* Let's see where that lead!
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 4:54 am

He looked down at her and thought, 'What makes her happy... What've I done so far that made her happy... Drinks, we won that competition... And we...' his eyes widened as he blushed lightly and kneeled down and kissed her.

He blushed and moaned as his member grew.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 6:30 am

*Eris just breathe in and out peacefully, releasing her grip on the blanket*.......

I guess we can put this to work..... *she prodded his rim and touches his sensitive spots*
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 10:36 am

She pants as she comes to an orgasm, her walls clenching down on his cock. She moans out loudly and burries her face in his fur.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 12:54 pm

He continued to kiss her, a crimson red blush on his face as he wrapped his forelegs around her neck to deepen it.

He moaned more and kissed her down onto the bed, pushing his rock hard appendage into her and moaning more.

He gasped and moaned from the sudden tightness as he thrusted one more time and released a wave of hot, sticky cum inside her holding her close as the pleasure shot out of his cock.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 5:15 pm

*Eris just hug him weakly*.......

*cookie simply lower herself* Can't get enough of sex, don't cha? But that's okay, you can do what you want with me! *She kisses back, pushing her tongue back into the depths of his mouth*
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 11:35 pm

He hugged her back and looked down at her worriedly.

He kissed back and pushed in and out of her.

(Have you heard from Zach lately?)
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 3:50 am

what are you thinking? Hmm...?

Fill me with your hot spunk! *Her heart throb quickly as she let him do his thing*

(Nope, he didn't leave any messages with me. Was he active in fanfiction lately?)

Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 1:53 pm

"Well, you looked kinda happy when I kissed you before, I just figured... You know... Uh..." he blushed a scarlet red, "I thought if I kissed you again you'd be okay..."

He moaned loudly and thrusted harder and faster, four tendrils of water appearing as they wrapped around her legs and a fifth, bigger one flew between her legs and pushed against her plothole.

(He blew up on me and Die the other day and now I don't know where he is.)
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 4:55 pm

Weeeeeeelllllllllllllllllll...........! *She touches his chin* I haven't decide, but you are pretty near there, I think! Looks like halloween is over and much time has passed.

*Her widen eyes gave away her surprise, but soon sink further into the liquids as a swan take to a pool. Cookie's walls suck in eagerly the tentacles and she moan loudly* Harder!!!!!!! But not too hard until it tear me apart...

(What do you mean by 'He blew up on me and Die the other day'? Which RP was it? Damn, that sucks. Sad )
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 2:18 pm

Asteroid looked a little confused by her Halloween phrase but smiled, pulling her close and nuzzling her, "What do you mean about Halloween? What's Halloween?" he said in confusion.

He and the tentacles did as she said, pushing in harder and faster, but not too fast so not to hurt her. He kissed her in a mix of passion and lust, moaning loudly into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 1:01 am

Halloween.....*Eris shakes head* What I meant is 'Nightmare Night' here.... the one where ponies dress in fancy costumes...The one where Princess Luna visits? *The petite mare just blushed and lightly rap on his nose as she blocked his advance playfully* Hold on.... you are squashing Kayla! *With that she held the chimera to her chest hugging her*

*Cookie's body plays to his sex mechanism, planting kisses on his cheeks and inhaling his body smell* I want you so bad! *Her body rocking and vaginal walls were starting to convulse around him tightly*
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 3:50 am

He blushed and pet the chimera, "Sorry little one." he said with an embarrassed smile as he looked at her, "So... Uh... C-can I now?"

He moaned and thrusted harder, the tentacle doing the same as he panted and moaned in her ear, "I-I'm going to cum."
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 3:58 pm

*Kayla just stares at him wide eyed and mews with Eris occasionally pats her mane gently* Mewwwwww. Are you----- kissing, mew?

*Eris responded with a good nature laughter* Maybe, I suppose. It's really how it's been afew days and we kinda falter each other! ....I would really like to know what you want through! *She smiles slowly, still hugging Kayla*

CUMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!! FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Cookie screamed in pure bliss as her own fluids starts to leak slowly after every thrust*
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 1:59 pm

Asteroid sighed and came flower as he whispered, "Thie." he said as he kissed her again.

He moaned loudly as a current of hot, sticky cum blasted from him inside her wet cunt as he continued thrusting.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 2:10 pm

Yes, now we may. *Eris kisses his forehead after setting down Kayla on a chair* But I'm known to be indecisive and slow at times, please bear with me.

*Kayla just giggles* You seem to be infatuated with him!

Oh yeah!!!!!!! Hot seeeeeeeed! *She pumps her hoof in the air as she resumes rocking until her own body liquids leak out as well* I'm cumming too, dear!
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 2:52 pm

"Yeah, okay." he said as he blushed and kissed her softly, closing his eyes as he softly moaned into the kiss.

He moaned louder as more and more of the hot white Louis blasted into her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hearts Inn 1    Healing Hearts Inn 1  - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Healing Hearts Inn 1
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ponyville Square: Ground Zero :: Red Light District [NSFW] :: [Pony related] Healing Hearts Inn-
Jump to: