Ponyville Square: Ground Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come, free your mind from the world of reality, and immerse into the RP experience....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
zack the puppy
Admin

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 6:56 pm

"Why would you bring one in the first place? Arf arf."
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 6:57 pm

To sleep better....I even brought ear plugs....
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-ground-zero.forumotion.com
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 6:59 pm

"Hooome boooooy.", he said teasingly as he wagged his tail.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 7:01 pm

*roll eyes* Yeah I am... Nothing wrong with that...*pokes his nose*
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 7:04 pm

He starts to nibble his finger.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 7:05 pm

*pulls back quickly*........ This is why I don't keep pets.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 7:08 pm

"Admit it, I'm cute. "
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 7:09 pm

*looks at him carefully*...... No.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 7:12 pm

"If you admit that I'm cute... I'll teach you a super secret justu."
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 7:17 pm

.........somehow it sounded weird with a dog.... Cute little Zack, what is this weird jutsu?
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 7:20 pm

"Yaaaay you called me cute. Woof."
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 7:21 pm

You and your jutsu... *roll eyes n pets his head*
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 7:27 pm

"Scratch my rear, then behind my ear. Woof. "
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 7:31 pm

...... *does everything he says* I think if you hadn't talk.... I would kick you off...
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 7:34 pm

((I g2g bro, catch up later))
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 10:47 pm

Sasuka blushed and looked up at him as she nodded, "Y-yeah..."

Gekido moaned and grabbed her hips, pushing deeper into her with every thrust.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 11:24 pm

He quickly maneuvered his way into the stream, just inches away from her as he slowly stroked his hand through her hair. He then lefted up his Anbu mask just a bit so that he could steal a small kiss.

"Gekido... Just... A little more... I'm... About to... EXPLODE! ", Vex cried into his chest as she gripped the side of the stream with her hands and expelled a copious amount of cum from her soaking folds.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 12:47 am

Sasuka gasped as her eyes widened in surprise, slowly closing as she kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Gekido moaned and rammed harder into her as he moaned loudly and gasped, "I'm cumming..." he whispered as he neared his climax.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 3:18 am

He slowly broke the kiss and pulled his Anbu mask off to reveal his entire face again, his red Inuzuka fang markings seemingly more visible on his face. He then tossed his Anbu mask towards the tree hanging it perfectly on a branch, "How long till you gotta meet up with your squad?"

Vex immediately pulled away from Gekido and slid his member in between her breasts and started to massage it while sticking her tongue out, waiting for his cum shot.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 3:24 am

.......*Yuudai watches all the scenes and just sighs in the tree* Man..... this is getting too much. So much love being given out
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 3:36 am

".... Kid.... No offence.... You sound desperate. Arf arf."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 3:44 am

She kissed him deeply and wrapped her legs around him, "Who cares?"

Gekido gasped and moaned as he came load after load of sticky, hot liquid into her mouth or around her mouth, a good amount falling onto her breasts.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 3:45 am

Shut up, doggie. *roll eyes*
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 3:54 am

He pulled away from the kiss, "You got to remember to take care of your team..." He rubs her side up and down with his hand and nibbled her neck for a bit. "After we have a bit of fun."

Zacky cuddles up against Yuudai's head, "........ Got weed? Woof."

Vex drank up as much of his seed as she could before licking her lips. "OK, time for bath.", she giggled before pulling Gekido under water with her.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 4:06 am

She smirked and moaned slightly, rubbing up against her as she tilted her head back, "I can agree to that..." she giggled.

He gasped and held his breath, holding her and looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next