Ponyville Square: Ground Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come, free your mind from the world of reality, and immerse into the RP experience....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 2:56 pm

(Has Zack left you with any plans how to continue this? Because currently our main goals [From what I know so far] were:
-The Chuunin Exam
-A hidden lust village
-Some shipping between characters.
However, now with Zack disappearing, and with me unfamiliar with his characters, I'm confused as to where this RP is going. I only have plans for my own RP. Healing Hearts is a little slow paced, but I'm letting it develop bit by bit. Or we could something else maybe? )
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-ground-zero.forumotion.com
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 4:58 pm

(I don't know. He didn't really leave me with much to go on so... I guess this RP is over since there's no way to finish it...)
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 4:31 pm

(Ah well, shall we continue the Inn RP? Or maybe some slice of life RP? Oh and I'm not in this week from now until next Thursday; perhaps we can kick off the RP then?)

Last edited by ShadowFaxxy on Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 7:23 pm

(Yeah, I guess we could start some other RP and continue the inn.)
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 1:33 pm

(Just got back. Alright, I'll wait for your next reply in the INN. What other kind of RP shall we start? Some slice o life SFW thingy?)
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 1:55 pm

(Sounds like fun. Any certain like series or just random?)
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 4:48 pm

(I was thinking, maybe we could RP something like a Derpy and Doctor Hooves adventure/shipping thing, but I'm not sure what kind of plot would it have. Hmm... or we could do the adeventures of ponyville thread RP?))
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 1:24 am

(Sounds good. I've rped with my ex as Doctor Whooves and her as Derpy... Great, I just depressed myself more than I already was...)
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 1:38 am

((*pats your back* Sorry to hear that man, hmm... we could do another rp theme if you like?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16