Ponyville Square: Ground Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come, free your mind from the world of reality, and immerse into the RP experience....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 7:42 pm

*watches* Okay...? What's next?
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-ground-zero.forumotion.com
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 7:45 pm

Snores.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 7:50 pm

*goes and snuggles into her*
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 7:53 pm

Licks him.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 7:57 pm

*kisses her*
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 7:59 pm

Licks his neck.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:00 pm

*nuzzles into her* Soon.... you will be a female...
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:04 pm

Tries to lick his eyes.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:06 pm

......*puts another choco bar*
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:11 pm

Pumps his vagina with the bar.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:11 pm

*moves away* No.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:24 pm

*moans and runs out of the room before it gets too much for him* PHEW
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 2:06 am

(What did I miss and why are almost all my posts gone?)
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 2:10 am

(Your posts are in the past thread. We separate threads to keep it orderly, you can find my response to your last post a few pages back.)
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 2:12 am

(Check page 7)
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 2:20 am

(Found it.)

Gekido blinked and looked down, "Well... I haven't told them yet... I was planning on it though... I mean, after asking you both if it was okay of course..." he said nervously.

"You don't understand... My father was able to master the first 6 gates when he was my age... I can barely get past the First gate..." she said as she curled up, her knees up to her chest and her face hidden behind them.

"But of course." she giggled as she rubbed his crotch through his pants as she smiled seductively., "Finally... We're all alone..."
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 2:37 am

".... It might not be OK to let you two see each other anymore until after your parents and us talk about it."

"Should we... Visit them now?"

"Well... I guess it won't hurt to try. Gekido, I want you to stay here with with Vex.... But don't get too touchy with her ok?"

With that, Naruto and Hinata left to visit Sasuke and Sakura.

"Just practice carefully with it I guess.", his stomach continues to growl. "Fuuuuck, if I don't get some food now I swear I might just die from starvation."

He looks around, ".... Alone at last." Finally he slipped his hand into her pants and rubbed her folds gently as he hungrily nibbled the side of her neck.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 3:32 am

Gekido's eyes widened as he watched them walk away, "D-Don't see Vix... Until mother and father know about it..." he sighed and sat back, his head leaning back.

Tenten came back with two plates of food as she placed them on the dining table , "Dinner you two!" she said as she then walked back in and placed two more plates down.

Tai Lee stood up and walked over to the table, sitting down across from her mother.

Sasuke was in the back practicing his chidori as his hand sparked and then it engulfed his hand like a blade , he then dashed, dragging it across the ground and pierced a large boulder, destroying it as it exploded into rubble.

Sasuka moaned as she reached down his pants and stroked his erection, "Mmm~ so hard..."
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 3:45 am

"Ah, finally.", he got up and sat down next to Tai Lee. He then proceeded to take a fork and cleaned off the plate in a matter of seconds. He then raised the plate up and said, "MORE........ Please."

Naruto sat in a tree next to Sasuke with Hinata held in his arms in a bridal style, " HIYA SAUSKE!!!"

"Naruto and I... Need to talk to you and your wife about something."
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 3:48 am

Ichigo blushed as he pulled his pants and his boxers all the way down and tossed them into a corner.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 2:13 am

Sasuka smiled as she slid down so she was at level with his erect dick. She sucked on the base of his cock and licked up it to the head, wrapping her lips around the tip and revolving her tongue around it and then releasing it with a popping sound as she started stroking it and licking her lips, "Mmm~ Yummy~"

Tai Lee smacked the back of his head, "Don't shout at my mother!"

Sasuke looked up at the two in his tree and sighed, crossing his arms. "Naruto... Can you never make a normal entrance? Knock on the door or something like a normal person?" he said as he turned and made a signal for them to follow him into the house.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 4:40 am

He moaned in complete delight as she worked her magic on his bulging cock. He panted as precum began to seep out of it. "Y-You'e... Incredibly... G-Good... At this Sasuka-Chan.", Ichigo stammered as he gently massaged her ass.

He liquefied his head before she whacked him and it caused his entire head to spill onto his face. He then reformed his head on the plate and said, "... Sorry."

Naruto followed him inside the house while carrying Hinata.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 6:14 am

*goes outside* And soon she will be normal in 10 minutes!!
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 6:22 am

Teko walked past him, quickly taking a peek at his breasts.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 6:24 am

*Yuudai makes a sexy prose and winks at him* Tekooooooo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next