Ponyville Square: Ground Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come, free your mind from the world of reality, and immerse into the RP experience....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
zack the puppy
Admin

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 6:04 am

Doesn't say anything and fists his cunt.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 6:07 am

Ah! Just right there! I'm going to squirt!!
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-ground-zero.forumotion.com
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 6:10 am

She pushed up on the staff and pole vaulted over the attack as she swung downwards at his head.

"Anything is obtainable if you try." he said simply as he stood up, "Now let's pop that balloon already."
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 6:18 am

His head liquefied and caused her attack to phase through him, "You gotta be quicker than that if you want to hit me in my solid state." He then jumped up in the air and sent a spinning kick towards her head.

"Maybe...", he laughs and picks up a air balloon. "Maybe I'll even become some hero or something.", he said sarcastically.

She licked the inside of her folds and squzeed her ass.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 6:21 am

Ahh.....Not too hard please...! *sucks on her dick quickly, cupping her testicle nuts*
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 6:31 am

S
Tai Lee rose the staff up above her head and blocked it as she then disappeared and ran at him from the side, swinging the staff, aiming for the side of his head, "This fast enough?"

"That may be a fit far-fetched." he said jokingly as he placed his hands on the balloon.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 6:41 am

She caressed his hair and moaned, "Have you... Ever sucked... A cock before? You're... Quite skilled."

He liquefied his head once again, but this time it didn't phase through him. Her staff was now engulfed inside his own head and was being pulled deep inside his body now fully transformed into water. " I'm now increasing the pressure of my water, just a bit longer.... And your staff will be crushed into dust."

He took hold of the sides of the balloon and surged his chakra into it.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 6:47 am

No but I know the in and outs of my own body... *pokes a finger into her anus and gives a slow lick from the base of the penis to the head, his cunt starts to soak with saliva**
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 6:50 am

She sprayed her cum all over her face and breasts. "AMAZING!!!"
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 6:55 am

*he gives a giggle* Taste the semen! The clit is soaking.. I'm going... going....ahhhhh! *makes a water fountain, splashing eveywhere on her face* oooooo
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 6:57 am

Licks her lips, "Is this... Selfcest?"
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 6:57 am

She gasped as she made the staff disappear and sent another barrage of kicks his way, "LEAF HURRICANE!!!"

Gekido forced much of his chakra into the balloon as he growled, "Come on... Come on..."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 6:58 am

(That's what I said.)
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 7:01 am

Yes, probably is..... hey umm, when we switch back... you wanna try it again? *gets up, leads her into the wall and kisses his penis and his testicles*
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 7:04 am

(XP)

His already liquified body grew into a massive blob around her, "You're trapped, if you don't give up... I'LL DROWN YOU WITH MY BODY!!!"

" We're... Not going... To master it in one day."

"Hmmmm... Maybe."
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 7:05 am

*fondles her dick and licks her neck* So much semen today....oooo...*starts to kiss her face and lips, pulling their bodies in a tight embrace*
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 7:10 am

She kisses back passionately and pinches her right tit.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 7:13 am

*quickly rubs her dick and moans* Let it go, Riku... let it go... ooo....
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 7:14 am

"Wouldn't you do the same?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 7:15 am

Yes. Does it mean we are lovers now, or shall I wait for more? *pulls her shaft upwards*
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 7:17 am

"I don't... Know. "
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 7:18 am

*continues pulling upwards while licking her face*
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 7:20 am

She let's out groans.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 7:21 am

*licks her right inner ear and bites playfully, still stroking* Look how good I am...mmmmmmm...*moans into her ear*
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 7:24 am

"You're within my..... Body."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next