Ponyville Square: Ground Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come, free your mind from the world of reality, and immerse into the RP experience....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:59 pm

"Look outside above us..." Gekido said quietly.

She grabbed his erection and slid her hand up and down his shaft, a wind current revolving around it.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 6:02 pm

*Yuudai blushes hard and takes off his shirt, letting out soft and steady moans* ....*he watches his penis shaft start to get harder with each stroke*..
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-ground-zero.forumotion.com
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 6:04 pm

She did as he said.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 6:06 pm

She slid down and opened her mouth, sliding his cock in between her soft lips as her tongue revolved around the head, then poked against the small hole at the tip.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 6:08 pm

In a tree branch above was Sasuka, asleep with one leg crossed over the other as she snored silently and peacefully.

"She went back to her spot a long time ago. The one with Yuudai is a fake." he said simply.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 6:10 pm

I hope Vix and Gekido doesn't pay attention to this....Umm, sensei... are you the real one? *Yuudai closes his eyes; breathing heavily* The feeling is still very real...! *he reaches out and touches her hair as his penis starts to bounce*
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 6:11 pm

"Clones... Did my father ever teach her the Shadow Clone Justu?"
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 6:20 pm

She moaned and sucked on him harder, stroking him simultaneously as she fingered herself.

"I assume she and that Anbu, Ichigo, were once in the same cell. So I'd say yes to that." he said as he wrapped his arms around and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 6:23 pm

*breathes deeply and pants, and his cock already throbbing with anticipation* Cumming in there soon...*pants* I can't hold...
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 6:24 pm

She hugged him tight, "I think I remember... My father used to be their sensei correct?"

(Should we make Naruto their sensei past sensei?)
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 6:57 pm

*cum loads into her mouth and collapses, slowly drifting to sleep* fuck... Let's do again when I wake up.

((Gotta go for today, you can continue with z through))
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 2:16 am

(That's what I thought you were hinting at.) "It would make sense, especially when she's strong with wind jutsu." he said as he hugged her back and kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 3:18 am

(I don't hint at things... At least I think I don't.)

She cuddled up against Gekido and wrapped each of her tails around him as she slowly drifted off into sleep, ready to start the next day.

(We can timeskip now.)
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 3:43 am

Gekido yawned as he woke up, walking towards the stream nearby as he slipped off his shirt, pants, all his articles of clothes as he stepped in and started washing himself.

Sasuka, further down, was washing herself as well, sighing in content.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 3:50 am

Vex went out towards the stream as well and gave it a small look, "Hmmmm... I hate getting my fur wet... But..." She eventually stepped into the stream slowy.

Ichigo's pet, Zack the puppy was doggie paddling in the stream near Sasuka.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 3:52 am

*jumps into the water, splash at everyone* woo hooo! MORNING BATH!
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 4:14 am

Sasuka looked down and giggled at the puppy as she picked him up and hugged him, "Hey Zacky, how're you this morning?" she giggled at him and then thought about it, "Wait... If you're here... Where's Ichigo?"

Gekido looked surprised as the water came near splashing Vix as his sharningan reacted before he could notice, what looked like a wall of fire shot up in front of her, making the water vanish as his eye quickly turned to normal, "... What just happened?"
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 4:24 am

The pup licked her face in tilted it's head to a tree.

On the tree branch was Ichigo. He was resting his head against the tree's bark and was snoring very quietly.

"Woof woof."

Just gave a confused look, ".... Ummmm."
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 4:26 am

Morning everyone! *whistles n washes in the river* I wonder what might go wrong...
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 4:38 am

She looked up and blushed, 'Ichigo...' she smiled and sent an air current at him to send him into the river.

Gekido stood in front of Vix, hiding her body from Yuudai.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 4:42 am

Man you are super protective when it comes to your girl... Tell me Gekido, what's it like to have a girlfriend?
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 4:52 am

Ichigo slowly lefted his head out of the water, his mask afloat in the stream. He rubbed the rest of the sleep out his eyes and stared at Sasuka with his crystal blue eye. "SASU-", Ichigo stopped himself from yelling as his gaze quickly caught sight of Sasuka's revealed breasts. His quickly turned his gaze away from her and began to blush.

Just stays silent.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 5:07 am

Sasuka smiled and winked as she posed sexily, "Like what you see Ichi?" she giggled and winked.

"I'm protective of her, yes. And what's it like?" he said as he turned around and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into a tight hug, "Its great... I'd never trade it for anything... I love her..." he said softly.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 5:08 am

I wonder how you two met? Childhood friends, maybe?
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 5:17 am

Ichigo's pup got out of Sasuka's grasp and continued to doggie paddle.

Ichigo grabbed his mask from the stream and hid his blushing face under it. "Um... You... Look good Sasuka... But... Um......."

Vex hugged Gekido tightly, her breasts pressed up against his chest. " Who knows Yuudai... You might just find love in the village hidden in the sand."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next