Ponyville Square: Ground Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come, free your mind from the world of reality, and immerse into the RP experience....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 6:10 am

He growled and crawled over to Vix, pulling her into his arms, not caring about his own injury, "Vix, are you alright?"

Sasuka ran in with her kunais drawn as she growled and without a single moment of hesitation, jumped up and threw the two kunai at the other two, aiming for their throats whirlwinds swirling around them, speeding them up.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 6:16 am

She hugged him tight and cried onto his shoulder, "That sword... He... He ripped that thing out of his body... And... And stabbed me and you."

The kunais hit their targets perfectly, but the two men just gave her wide smiles before their flesh began to melt off of their bodies. The two men then collapsed on the floor, now nothing more but skeletons.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 6:23 am

Her eyes widened in surprise as she landed, "Are you okay?" she said in fear for the two.

Gekido held her tight as he growled, his sharningan shifting into a spiral around his pupil, "I failed... You're injured..." he said through clenched teeth. "I promised I would protect you... I promised you... And now..."
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 6:32 am

The two men no longer showed any signs of being alive... If they even were alive to begin with.

"What did he want... He said... He said... Something about Kekkei genkais."
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 6:44 am

What should we do about the dead bodies? *rushes towards the duo and his hands light up, giving a green glow. He then position himself over the affected area* Mystical Palm Healing!
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-ground-zero.forumotion.com
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 6:57 am

"Ahhhh, thanks Yuudai. That feels much better. "
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 7:09 am

Good. *nods* Now to work on Gekido guy*.... *Yuudai turns towards Gekido and does the same* It seems that the wounds are not that severe, nothing I can't heal... Strange... he must be that guy who's able to use bones as swords... maybe a descendant of that Kimimaro dude...
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 7:17 am

"Kimimaro died in a battle with Gaara a very long time ago. He had no children... That man though... I think he may possesses the power to absorb Kekkei genkais."
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 7:19 am

Hmm... how is that possible except by surgery? Orbito gave Kakashi his eye through surgery and Tobi stole Madara's Rinnegan the same way by plucking out eyes...
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 7:25 am

"I can't really explain it myself... But after he stabbed me, he licked the blood off the blade of his sword. He originally had black... Soulless eyes... But after tasting my blood, his eyes turned into exact duplicates of mine."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 7:36 am

"I don't know... But I'll kill him if I ever see him again... Who the hell was that..."

Sasuka kneeled down and pulled them both into a hug, "I'm just glad you two are alive..." she said tearing up.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 7:38 am

"Luckily Yuudai is a medical ninja."
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 7:40 am

Ummm... What we do with the dead? We bury or leave it there? I guess this means everyone is okay.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 8:04 am

"Leave 'em and lets go get some rest... Hopefully that bastard won't be coming back anytime soon." she said angrily as she looked at Gekido, who's eyes were still in his new sharningan, "Gekido, are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 8:08 am

Looks to Gekido, "What type of sharningan is that?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 8:10 am

*Yuudai looks at his eyes* Woah, cool eyes... *lies underneath a tree, watching them*
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 8:35 am

"I don't know... Lets just go to bed..." he said ashamed of himself for breaking his promise.

She sighed, "Lets all get some rest and in the morning, we'll be on our way." she said as she started pushing Yuudai out of the tent.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 9:17 am

*Yuudai sighs* Alright.... *goes back to his tent and lies down, thinking about lewd thoughts before closing his eyes* If only there's a jutsu to keep out lust...
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 9:31 am

Sasuka looked at Yuudai as he walked away and sighed as she crawled into his tent and lies down next to him, "Scoot over Yuu."
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 10:20 am

*Yuudai looks over to her and roll eyes* This tent is actually for one person only... *blinks at her before hiding away a erotic magazine* Anyways, you can have my spare pillow and blankets... I brought extra. *He lies on his back, face up*...Sensei... I wanna ask a stupid question... if I masturbate in the tent, do you mind?
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 4:44 pm

"As long as its not to me, I don't care." she said as she turned on her side away from him.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:01 pm

*Yuudai just gives a sigh* Sensei.. I'm sorry for just now...it was stupid of me...I should have fucked your clones instead... Or I should keep inner peace...
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:40 pm

"... Yuudai... If you promise not to cum inside me... I guess I could help you out with that." she says, talking about his erection, "Just don't tell anyone. If you do you're getting kicked to the next village."
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:42 pm

*gulps okay* I'm just scared I would make a mess... *blushes and just unzips his pants*
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:44 pm

Vex is in her tent listening to everything outside, ".... Is sensei going to fuck Yuudai?" She whispered to Gekido.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next