Ponyville Square: Ground Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come, free your mind from the world of reality, and immerse into the RP experience....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 1:57 am

They dodged them and jumped at him as they did hand signs and blew out a dragon of air at him, "Cyclone Dragon Jutsu!"
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 5:19 am

Groans and bearly speaks, "M-May-Maybe we should what after the mission to continue."

Zacky gets on Yuudai's shoulders and teleports himself and Yuudai away from Sasuka's attack by using Substitution Just. "You got a death wish pup... Don't ya? Woof!"
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 5:43 am

Sasuka blushed and nodded, "Okay... I'm sorry about my student. He's going to get a serious lesson later..." she growled as she glared in the direction Yuudai went.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 5:55 am

He pulls his pants back up, "It's OK Sasuka."

Swam up the stream to Sasuka, " Hi Sasuka Sensei."
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 6:24 am

*goes on a branch before falling down from the tree* SHIT!!! WRONG BRANCH!!! I can't use my jutsus in time!
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-ground-zero.forumotion.com
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 2:13 am

She gasped and turned to see her student, "Oh, hi there Vixxy! Wait, where's Gekido?" she said looking around.

Gekido swam up from behind Vix and pulled her to his chest, "Boo."
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:17 am

Zack the puppy yelled, "Man-Beast Clone woof!!!" He then quickly turned into an exact copy of Ichigo, but had fangs and nails. He then grabbed hold of Yuudai and slowed their falling speed by pressing his claws against the tree.

"EEEEK... Don't scare me like that Gekido."

"So you all bathe in the wilderness... Nude.?", Ichigo asked.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 6:42 am

I'm going to be done for with Sensei clones!!! Shit! Shit!! Shit!! What do I do now?! umm umm.... What would Dad do.... uh....sexy jutus?! Wait, this is not the time to think about that!!
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:13 am

Sasuka blushed, "Well, how else would we get clean?" she asked as she faced away from Gekido.

Gekido wrapped his arms around her in a defensive manner, "I'm sorry Vix, I didn't mean to."

The clones appeared on either side of him and made more hand signs, "Cyclone Dragon Jutsu!" they shouted in unison.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:29 am

"Ummm... In bathing suits maybe. Hehe."

"It's OK Gekido, looks like Sasuka sensei is smitten with Ichigo."

Looks at the clones, "....... I hate my life." He then jumps to a nearby tree branch to dodge the attack.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:33 am

I hope this is over soon!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I'm going to die! Wait... I don't know what to do... I haven't been trained like this!!!
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:43 am

Sasuka blushed and smiled up at him, "Do you really wanna see me in a bathing suit that bad you naughty ANBU?" she whispered in his ear flirtatiously.

Gekido nodded, "And I'm smitten with you."

The dragons closed in on him quickly.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:59 am

"Why see you in a bathing suit... ", his hand travels down to her ass and he gropes it slightly. "When you're already nude?"

"Dang... It's getting steamy Gekido."

He did a frontal flip and landed into the stream where everyone was.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 8:45 am

What the ?! INTO THE WATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 4:16 pm

She blushed and moaned lightly, "Not in front of the children..." she said with a smirk. "We should get dressed and get going."  she said as she stood and started walking to the land, jumping back into her tree as she started getting dressed.

"Y-Yeah... Why don't we go get dressed? We should probably get back to the mission soon." he said as he picked her up with her facing him, walking to the shore.

The clones glared at Yuudai and then poofed out of existence.[/color]
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:56 pm

*thrashes in the water before standing up drenched* let's go... *goes into the tent, packs up, changes into New clothes before following the group*
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 8:25 pm

Zacky transforms back to his original form, "Woof, woof."

Puts on his Anbu mask and then picks up Zacky, " Let's go Zacky." With that, they both disappeared.

"It's time to see the Sand."

(Timeskip to the Sand Village?)
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 8:58 pm

*follows the group*

[[Okay, we could do that.))
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 1:32 am

(Sure)
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 3:16 am

A 14 year old girl with brown hair, pupiless blue eyes, pointy ears that sticked out of the top of her head, and a single tail that looked sand like was making sand castles. She also wore Egyptian type attire that hid her large breasts.

Vex stumbled over to the girl and collapsed right on top of her.

She caught Vex and lifted her up. She then spoke in a soft and quiet voice, "V-Vex?"
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 3:32 am

Gekido ran over to her, "Vix, are you ok--" he stopped as he looked down at the two, a blush in his face as he looked down at the two, "Oh my..."

Sasuka ran up next to him and gasped as she looked down at them, "So cuuute~!" she giggled as she kneeled down to help them up, "Are you two okay?"
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 3:46 am

Vex stood up and rubbed, "I'm fine, just a... RIKU!!!" Her tails wagged as she immediately hugged Riku tightly, "I'm so happy to see you."

She giggled and hugged Vex back, causing her tail to wag too. "I'm so surprised to see you Vex! My father was just planning to visit the Leaf a while back."
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 4:05 am

What's the hold up? *gives a puzzled look before going over to them*........? You two know each other?
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 4:08 am

Gekido smiled and walked up to them, "Hello Riku."

"Yes, that's Lord Kazekage's daughter." she said giggling as she ran up to then and hugged them both, "So cute~!"
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 4:30 am

*Yuudai blushes for a moment n breathe in heavily before hiding his boner* Er.... *shakes head* Hi, my name is Yuudai, nice to meet you,Riku!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next