Ponyville Square: Ground Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come, free your mind from the world of reality, and immerse into the RP experience....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 7:25 am

You don't like it? *gives a saddened look but just grips the shaft tightly*
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-ground-zero.forumotion.com
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 7:28 am

"I... I like it... It's just... Strange Yuudai."
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 7:31 am

Nothing is too strange when I'm with you.. *grips her hand tightly and slowly moves up and down* I hope we know each other better.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 7:34 am

Faints.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 7:35 am

*tries to make her cum quickly* Come on.....
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 5:37 pm

She flailed around and then stood still as she concentrated, 'First Gate: Gate of Opening... OPEN!' she thought as she flew out of him with twice the speed she had before.

"We can try..." he said back in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 7:36 pm

He reforms into his original body and chuckles before laying down and resting his head on his arm, "Impressive... But also quite stupid. The move you are using puts great wear and tear on your body and is quite dangerous. We're training though so you didn't need to use it, you should have just given me the win and not risk throwing yourself out of the Chunin Exams early."

"He's right Gekido, you two should head home now. It's getting late."

"We should head home too, can you walk by yourself after using the First gate?"
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 8:10 pm

Tai Lee fell to her knees and then straight to the ground unconscious, still breathing.

Gekido sighed and took the ball, "Right..." he said as he tossed the balloon away. When it hit the ground, it popped. Gekido stopped in his tracks as he glared at the destroyed remains of a balloon, "... I hate you..." he growled as he walked away. He stopped and looked at Naruto, "Sensei, I wanted to visit Vix, if that's okay."
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 8:27 pm

He sighed before rolling onto his back and hopping onto his feet, "Great." He then walked up to her and lifted her up.

"See ya Gekido.", and with that he left.

"OK... Just don't go trying to impregnate her again. You know where she lives.", and with that he left as well.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 9:29 pm

Gekido nodded as he waved to Teko and ran to Vix's house. Landing in a window sill and looking in.

Tai Lee stayed unconscious in his arms.

Sasuka yawned as she leaned against Ichigo, "I'm bored..."
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 9:46 pm

(Bad move going to the window sill bro XP)

Vex was getting undressed so she could take a shower.

'Where the hell does she live?', he thought as he wrapped her arms around his neck and carried her off to the village.

"Yeah, I know. Things will get exciting when the Chunin Exams start."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 9:58 pm

Gekido blushed as he fell from the sill and onto the ground below in front of their door as he groaned in pain, "... Honestly I should've seen that coming..." he said as he kip-upped onto his feet and looked up at the window, "Hmm..." he walked up to the door and knocked.

Tai Lee groaned as she slowly opened her eyes, "Z-Zabuza..." she said softly.

"But I wanna do something fun now..." she said in a cute bratty kind of way as she leaned on his chest.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 10:06 pm

A women with black hair, white eyes, and a traditional Kimono dress opened the door, "... Are you... Vex's friend?"

He slightly turned his head towards her, "You're awake... Tell me. Where do you live?"

"We could... Ummmm...", a slight bulge began to grow in his pants.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 10:13 pm

"Erm... I'm Gekido Uchiha... Vix's boyfriend. Is she here?" he said with a small tinge of pink on his cheeks.

Tai Lee nodded, "Down the road from here... The third house on the right..."

She giggled and rubbed his bulge through his pants, "I like how you think..."
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 10:26 pm

"She's bathing right now... You can come in and wait for her if you like... I'm Vex's mother by the way.", she then walks back inside the house.

" OK.", he heads there and sits her down in font of the house before knocking on the door.

He smiled and rubbed her side up and down affectionately, "This time... Your students won't bother us."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 12:32 am

He nodded and walked past her, 'Odd... Have we never met before? Vix and Naruto Sensei remembered me... Why doesn't she...' he thought to himself as he sat down.

A woman in a light pink Japanese dress with no sleeves, brown hair tied into buns and brown eyes opened the door, "Ye-- Tai Lee?" she said worriedly as she picked her up, "What happened?"

"Nope... Juset you..." she slipped her hand in his pants and stroked him slowly, "And me..."
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 2:39 am

She sat down at a table next to Naruto and ate a riceball.

Naruto wrapped an arm around her after eating an entire bowl of ramen causing her to blush. "Your ramen is simply amazing Hinata." He then pointed a pair of chopsticks in his hand towards Gekido and said, "Come into the dinning room and have dinner with us. Vex will be out in just a bit."

He crossed his arms and leaned against a wood post, "She used one of the Eight Gates during a training spar against me. I'm sure she'll be fine after resting fot a while. She seems to have a strong determination to win."

"AND ALSO ME! WOOF!!!", Zacky said as he popped up in between the team of them.

"ZACKY!!!"
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 3:52 am

Sasuka fell back in surprise as she landed on the ground, "Ow... Dammit Zacky!" she shouted in annoyance.

Gekido nodded as he stood up and walked into the dining room and sat down across from them.

She sighed, "Not again... I know, she has her father's heart and will to win, as well as his strength and speed. All she really got from me is my ability with weaponry and the fact she's a girl." she said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 4:11 am

"Zacky... Me and Sasuka want some privacy. "

"Awww..... Fine. Woof!", he then disappeared in a puff of smoke.

" I'm... Sorry about that, are you OK?"

"Try the ramen."

"I worked very hard on it... All for Naruto."

"She's definitely tough... She would've broken nearly every bone in my body body if it weren't for my Hydratefication Technique.", his stomach begins to growl. "I'm fucking hungry as hell."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 4:15 am

Yeah, I'm okay..." she said as she got off the floor and smiled at him, "Now... Where we we?"

Tai Lee groaned as she shook her head and looked up, "Oh... Hi mama."

Tenten sighed as she looked down a ther daughter, "Hello Tai Lee..." she then looked at Zabuza, "Wouldd you like to stay for dinner? I was just finishing up."

Gekido nodded and looked down at the ramen, eating some. 'I wonder what kind of ramen this is... Would it be rude to ask?' he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 4:24 am

"We should probably head to my house first. ", he then lifted her up bridal style and rushed off towards his home.

" In case you were wondering... It's BBQ pork flavored. It's Vex's favorite. "

He shrugs and walks inside after pocketing his hands, "Sure, might as well...... Thanks."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 4:37 am

His eyes widened as he looked down at it, 'I knew I'd had this before... I love this flavor!' he said as he was blissing out on the delicious ramen, then started eating more and more of it, almost forgetting to chew as he slurped it up.

Sasuka giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck, "You're so strong Ichi-Kun~!" she said seductively.

She nodded as she walked into the house with Tai Lee in her arms.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:08 am

Hinata and I are glad that you like it Gekido."

"Well I was an ANBU, we had to be strong to survive our mission. ", lands in front of his apartment.

He plops down on a couch, "Awww, relaxing. "
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 4:38 pm

Gekido nodded as he finished the ramen and sighed, "Thank you for the meal."

Sasuka giggled and kissed him deeply, "You were such a sexy Anbu... But now you're an even sexier sensei... Ichi-kun~" she said as her voice rose in pitch like it was when they were children.

Tenten placed Tai Lee down next to him as she then stood, "I hope you like pork cutlet with fired rice and Chow Mein." she said as she walked into the kitchen. "Oh, and my husband should be returning soon."

Tai Lee groaned as she leaned her head against the wall, "Dammit... I still couldn't get past the first gate..." she said sadly as she looked down at the ground, "Why can't I do it..."
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 6:39 pm

*Yuudai shakes his head and carries Riku to his bedroom and cleans her up*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next