Ponyville Square: Ground Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come, free your mind from the world of reality, and immerse into the RP experience....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
zack the puppy
Admin

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 4:14 am

He continued to nibble her neck before slowly reaching a hand down to her slit and started to rub her clit.

She swam against the current of the stream.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 4:16 am

..........No. I don't do that shit. -.-"
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-ground-zero.forumotion.com
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 4:20 am

"You better not, that was a test pup. You passed. "
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 4:27 am

I don't even like to smoke through.... I have very few hobbies.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 4:45 am

She gasped and giggled, rubbing against his hand, "Don't tease me Ichi-kun... Its not nice."

Gekido swam after her.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 4:57 am

"Tell me... What's some of your hobbies pup?"

"You know me... I always love to tease.", he inserted both his index finger and his middle finger into her cunt and began to finger her mercilessly.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 5:06 am

Drawing... training....
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 5:07 am

"Can I see some drawing? Arf arf."
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 5:16 am

*nods and shows him a drawing of Sasuka masturbating in a notebook* Like this.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 5:31 am

Sasuka gasped and moaned, reaching down into his pants and stroking his member, "Two can play at this game Ichi-kun..." she said with a shudder.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 5:45 am

"You're sensei will kill you if she sees that. Woof."

Ichigo moaned as his 9 inch member became fully erect. He then added two more fingers to his fingerings as he began to suck on one of Sasuka's tits.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 5:46 am

Really? *tears the page off and throws it below him so that it lands on Sasuka's head* This is where the 'training' starts.....I'll feign ignorance as usual...*starts drawing again*
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 6:11 am

She moaned and stroked him harder. She stopped when she saw the picture and picked it off her head, "What the he-- WHO DREW THIS?!" She shouted angrily as she looked upwards.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 6:14 am

"You're dead, woof."

Stops moaning to say, "Huh?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 6:15 am

*snaps his finger and the paper burns up quickly* Not necessarily...*climbs a higher branch* MAGIC.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 6:40 am

"That little perv..." she growled, knowing full well who drew it as she sighed and looked into his eyes, "Its nothing, just fuck me dog-boy." she said lowering herself onto his hardened cock, pulling his face into her breasts.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 6:49 am

"Your ass is safe... For now. Arf!"

"Your breasts are so huge Sasuka-chan.", he said as he started to suck on her nipple, hug her tight, and trusted multiple times into her.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 6:51 am

It's an old trick... besides, what can I do with everyone fucking like animals? I got no one you know.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 7:05 am

She moaned and bounced on him to match his thrusts as she pressed his head further against her breast, "Mmm~! I know, you've been staring at them since we were younger haven't you?" she said seductively.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 7:18 am

Caughs,:"Desperate, woof."

"Yes Sasuka-chan... I have. They're so huge... Hypnotic... I would've done... ANYTHING TO GRAB THEM!", he squzeed Sasuka's breasts tightly as his thrusting grew faster.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 7:21 am

*roll eyes*...I'm not....I'm stating the facts... Gekido's banging Vix...and Sensei's fucking that ANBU dude...
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 6:12 pm

Sasuka moaned loudly as she bounced harder on his member, pulling his mouth up to her large breasts, "Suck them, sjck my tits!" she moaned out loud.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 6:21 pm

"And you're here talking to a talking dog. ARF!"

He says something but it was muffled by her large breasts. He then proceeds to nibble lightly on her firm tit while he wrapped his arms around torso and drilled into her harder.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 6:23 pm

Yes, I suppose.... *leans back* I could interrupt them as well....
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 6:25 pm

"Why interrupt them, you could just... Watch while you... Jerk off. Woof."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next