Ponyville Square: Ground Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come, free your mind from the world of reality, and immerse into the RP experience....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
zack the puppy
Admin

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 8:47 pm

"It's the truth Sasuka, you better keep a better eye on them. Lord Hokage doesn't want to be a grandfather yet you know.", he closes his eyes and smiles under his mask. "I still remember my first mission with him... Time sure does fly."

" Should we head back?"
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 9:57 pm

"I know Ichigo, I don't need you to tell me how to take care of my students or how to keep them from doing something stupid. I didn't think something like that would happen." she said in annoyance as she sighed.

"Yes... We should start going." he said as he started walking to the mouth of the cave.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 10:06 pm

"Hey Sasuka, I'm Anbu remember? That means that I'm on a completely different level then you. Just take care of them OK?"

Vex slowly follows him, "I hope Ichigo isn't giving sensei a hard time."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 10:32 pm

She glared at him and walked up to him, "I couldn't give less of a damn Ichigo. You do not tell me how to do my job, I don't tell you how to do yours. Got it?" she said in annyoance, "I will take care of and protect those children to the best of my abilities because I care about them all! So don't ever tell me how to do what I do again..."

"Depends if he makes her go off on him like she did with Teko and I." he said as he walked out.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 11:05 pm

"That is all I ever wanted of you Sasuka. Just take care of them is all I'm trying to say."

"We'll just have to see."

Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 11:09 pm

"I will..."

He nodded and looked back at her, holding a hand out to her.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 11:28 pm

"Good", with that he disappeared from sight.

Vex nodded and took his hand.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 5:34 pm

Sasuka watched as Ichigo disappeared and sighed,making a small chuckle, "You pretentious Anbu Asshole..." she said with a small blush on her cheeks.

Gekido smiled and picked her up into his arms.

Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 5:37 pm

Vex blushes and hugs him tightly around his neck, "You always were strong Gekido"
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 5:52 pm

He smiled and kissed her forehead softly, "I am strong for you."
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 5:59 pm

"Let's head back to camp and rest, you shall sleep in my tent...", she said while wagging her tails. "How does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 7:16 pm

"It sounds perfect to me." he said as they reached the campsite.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 11:50 pm

*She gets off of Gekido and stretches, "Hmmmm, I wonder where sensei is."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 12:17 am

Sasuka was leaning against the tree branch and looked down at them, "You two!" she shouted as she leaped down and walked towards them menacingly.

"Oh no..." Gekido said as he stood close to Vix.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 12:35 am

Vex gulped as she began to speak, "I... I... I guess... Ichigo told you?"
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 12:50 am

"You're damn right he told me! I know I told you two to have fun, but what the hell is wrong with you, almost getting yourself pregnant?!" she shouted.

Gekido stood in her way in front of Vix, "It was my fault, don't yell at her for what I did." he said in a defensive manner.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 12:55 am

"It was an accident... The condom broke and... Maybe it was too small."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 1:04 am

"Are you serious? What the hell're you packing in there Gekido?" she said in surprise that the condom she stashed wasn't big enough.

Gekido blushed a dark red as he looked down.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 1:26 am

"It was... Pretty huge.", shyly scratches the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 5:53 am

"Mmm... So if it was a snake, what kind would it be?"

Gekido blushed at the question and held her hand tightly.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 6:14 am

Held Gekido's hand tightly, "............................. Anaconda."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 6:38 am

Sasuka's eyes widened as she blushed and whistled, "Wow, you're a big boy, aren't you Gekido." she said with a wink.

Gekido pulled her close and blushed darker.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 6:39 pm

*Yuudai just lies in his tent, without a care*.... I'm alone... and destined to be that... those two must have ran off to do some love making...

((Will continue time, next time, g2g.))
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-ground-zero.forumotion.com
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 10:08 pm

"Maybe we should just head to our tents now. Yuudai seems to already be asleep."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 11:28 pm

Gekido nodded and started walking to their tent, a dark blush on his cheeks.

Sasuka sighed and jumped back into the tree she was in, overlooking Yuudai and the other two, making sure they would all be safe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next