Ponyville Square: Ground Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come, free your mind from the world of reality, and immerse into the RP experience....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dalek Fan 14

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 7:54 am

(Yep)
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 2:36 am

Gekido shrugged, "Besides being able to keep up with me and my sharningan... No, not really. He seems rather normal... Except... He can summon snakes."

"They've been watching you?" she said in shock.

Sasuka giggled and hugged her again, "So cute~!"
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 3:10 am

"Snakes... Well his mother is Anko... She was kinda mean to my dad at the Chunin Exams when he was a kid."

Nods his head, "Ever since my team left for the mission."

"If you think I'm cute... You should see Vex's and my Combo Transformation."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 3:22 am

Sasuka blushed, "Combo... Transformation..." she thought and giggled, hugging her tightly, "That must be the most cute thing EVER~!"

"From what I heard, she wasn't very kind to anyone."

"I'll go check on it..." she said as she stood and walked upstairs, getting dressed in her usual attire and walking to the door.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 3:40 am

"Maybe when Vex returns... I could show you? "

She walked in through the door of Gaara's home, "Hopefully she's kind to Tell."

"Where are you heading?... TO THE HOKAGE!? "
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 4:44 am

*sighs* Everyone is too busy. Sensei, call me when we are about to move to somewhere! *Yuudai waves and exit*..... I'm starting to dislike this place. *He slowly makes his way to a nearby tree, feeling isolated*

*Kei watches Yuudai leaves and follows*

*Shikamaru pokes his head into the crowded room* Hey everyone, what's the commotion in here? Brother-in-law, Gaara?
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-ground-zero.forumotion.com
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 4:51 am

Walks into the living roo, "Shikamaru?"

"UNCLE!!!"
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 4:53 am

*Shikamaru gives a sleepy look* Yo. I was asked by Temari san to check things out here. Riku! *gives a wave happily before entering*
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 4:54 am

"Sure, but first..." she pulled her into another giant hug, "Give your big sister Sasuka abig hug~!" she giggled.

Gekido nodded and looked between her teacher and the girl she was holding in her breasts, "... Riku? Are you alive?"

"Yes. I proctored that kid during the chunin exams, he should listen to me." she said as she walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 5:00 am

"Come Brother-in-Law, let's let the kids have fun.", beckons Shikamaru to follow him into a guest room.

Hugs Sasuka tightly and speaks into her breasts, "..... Yes."

Naruto was in his office doing paperwork.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 5:08 am

*Shikamaru follows Gaara* Alright. It seems it's reunion time! I feel as if I'm missing something.

*A little girl named Nara Jiyu rushes up to Riku and hugs her* Cousin! I'm off to be a genin soon! But first, studies!
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 5:17 am

Temari appears next to Shikamaru in a very skimpy outfit that revealed a large portion of her cleavage. She hugged him tight and said, "That would be your wife."

"Hi there little cus.", she uses her head to ruffle her hair.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 5:22 am

Umm.... *Shikamaru just gives a stunned look but hugs* You looked stunning Temari!

Hello! *Jiyu just giggles and pokes Sasaku's breasts playfully* Hmm...big watermelons seems to be a trait of every adult I met! Who's this?
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 5:03 pm

The moment the little girl spoke, Sasuka smiled wider, "I hear a child~!" she said with an overjoyed giggle.

Gekido sighed and looked down at the little girl, "If she's smart, she'll run." he said to himself.

"Lord Hokage!" Anko shouted as she walked in.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 5:30 pm

Hmm? Who are you again? I think it's my first time seeing you... *Jiyu stares up at Sasuka with a curious look before nuzzling Vex's leg happily* Huggie! Huggie!
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 7:13 pm

"I'm Sasuka, and you're so cute~!" she said giggling, "I'm Vixxy's sensei."

"I'm Gekido, Vix's Fiancee." he said with a small wave.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 7:22 pm

*Jiyu turns to them* I'm 11 years old this year! My name is Nara Jiyu n I want to be a big ninja like Riku here! Her skills are quite good! I think I know Vix some what...*nuzzles Riku again repeatedly* Looks like you are the lucky guy to be Vix's boyfriend! Riku is sooooo nice to cuddle!

(( I will reply much layer))
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:56 pm

Sasuka hugged them both to her chest and cuddled them, "You're so ADORABLE~!" she giggled and blushed.

"I'm the luckiest man in the world..." he said holding Vix close.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 10:40 pm

"Thanks lazy butt."

Vex chuckled as she hugged him tightly.

Naruto rubbed his ears in pain as he thought, 'My eardrums.' He then looked to Anko and said, " Hello Anko sensei, is something wrong? "
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 1:00 am

(Dude, please use orange or something else, yellow hurts the hell outta my eyes!)

"Your ANBU have been following my son and questioning him, do you know what that's about?" she said in annoyance as she walked through and closed the door behind her.

Gekido smiled and nuzzles her.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 2:07 am

(Sorry Cloud, changing to orange...)

"The answer is simple... Protection. We are protecting your son.", he then pulls out three folders from a drawer and lays them on his desk.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 2:33 am

*Yuudai hugs Sasuka tightly before turning to everyone* I have no idea which is better, to complete my studies here at sand or go to leaf village to do it....My brother is going to Leaf soon...If I finish here I can become a sand ninja....if I finish in leaf...I will become a leaf ninja....o.o  
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 3:40 am

"Well... Since your brother is already joining the Leaf... Maybe you can join the sand?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 4:04 am

Hmmmm. Sand better than leaf?
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 5:33 am

She looked at the papers confusedly and picked them up, starting to read them, "What are these?" she said dumbfounded

"Well, if you join Sand, you're no longer my student nor under my supervision." she said shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1 - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 1
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next