Ponyville Square: Ground Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come, free your mind from the world of reality, and immerse into the RP experience....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
zack the puppy
Admin

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 10:05 am

"It's Spectrum... He somehow awoken his clan's special bloodline justu."

Spectrum immediately heard the roar of the wind justu and turned towards it while forming multiple handsigns to counter the justu. "Fire Style: Great Dragon Justu!", after Spectrum yelled this out, he breathed out a mass of fire that formed a dragon and charged towards the wind.

"That's impossible Gekido, our village's security is packed tight. There's no way an enemy could've gotten in. If they even did, why would they attack Kei and Nana?"
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 2:49 pm

"Whoa... She said in shock at the giant dragon, "I thought the Uchiha clan was good with fire..."

"A flame dragon against wind... If I'm correct it should just create an explosion." he said simply as he smiled, "And they gave us a big flaming trail to follow." he said as they ran into the area of the flame dragon and  hid in a tree, "They must have forgotten what the test is. They're supposed to take our bells." he sighed as he started doing handsigns, "Sound Release: Nightmare Symphony."

Jintaro did hand signs as well as he said, "Wind Style: Whispering Wind Jutsu." As he spoke, a gust of wind flowed down to them to entrap them in a genjutsu that would make them experience their worst nightmare until they broke themselves out of the jutsu.

Tai Lee looked around and held her hair as the wind blew by, "Nice breeze, right Zabuz--" she looked over and he was nowhere to be seen, "Huh... Spectrum, did you see where--" Spectrum was also gone without a trace. Tai Lee looked around and started walking, "Zabuza? Spectrum? Come on guys, this isn't funny... Guys?" she crossed her arms over her chest, "M-Mintaro Sensei? Jintaro Sensei? Anyone?" she looked scared now, running fast through the trees, "Zabuza! Spectrum! Sensei! Mom! Dad!" she cringed as she shouted a name she never thought she'd scream for help, "GEKIDO!" When no one answered she simply stopped running and fell to her knees, "N-No... I can't be all alone... I don't want to be..." she said as she crawled up to a tree and curled up into a ball. She was experiencing her worst nightmare; Monophobia: The fear of being alone. Outside of her mind, she'd actually run away deeper into the forest.

"I'm unsure, I wasn't there for long. I remember the mention of Sharningan while I was waiting for the man to make a move. At this point in time, neither of them had seen me until I shot the man. But before I could finish him, he ran away. My father and I are the only remaining Uchihas, and this man... This thing, is able to replicate the Sharningan somehow... Kei, Nana and Mizore can vouche if needed." he explained.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 4:45 pm

"Alright, I'll see what I can do. Now then, go run off with Teko. I got important business to attend too."

Leaves the office, "What should we do today Gekido?"
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 9:11 pm

"Not sure... I'm worried about Vix, but..." he looked over at him, "I have questions for you. And before you make a stupid remark, its regarding Mizore."
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 9:45 pm

"The sex was no strings attached and oh yeah, Vex is in a coma.", he said simply as he continued to walk down the hall.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 10:20 pm

*Kei just sighs before lying down at the base of the tree* I don't know this place very well actually...or what to do here.... Any idea what kind of person is that Uchida dude or Sensei? I wish I knew them more....
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-ground-zero.forumotion.com
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 4:56 am

"What?!" he ran past him and to Vix's house, knocking on the door like mad.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 5:01 am

Teko slowly followed behind him after getting himself a tangy soft drink and tapped his shoulder, "I was only joking, she's out with Riku. Man... Hehe... Now I know your greatest weakness."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 5:51 am

He stopped and stood straight, clenching his fists and turning only so his left eye was seen, full of rage but no sharningan, just furious emerald green eyes lime his mother as he spoke only one word, "Run..." he growled as he spun around and drew his fist back as he swung at Teko.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 5:57 am

Teko quickly blocked the fist with his right arm as he continued to drink his soft drink, "That's not the attitude of someone who wants to achieve peace. You told me before... Obtaining peace was your dream right? Yet you snap at me with rage, thus making your words hollow and meaningless."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 6:04 am

He growled and sighed, bringing his hands into his pockets, "You scared me... And was it not you who said dreams were only that: dreams? That they were things that never come true? So do not preach about things you find pointless." he said as he flicked his forehead, "And never tell me false stories about Vix."

(He has Sakura's strength, his arm should be broken.)
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 6:14 am

(I don't care if he as Sakura's strength. Sakura bashed Naruto in the head too many times to count.)

"I may not believe in dreams, but I can still help you turn them into a reality. By the way... I want another spar. I figured out a way to beat you. Also... You can go ahead and use that Black fire of yours on me. I know how to render that completely useless."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 6:21 am

"No, I won't use it... I've been using my sharningan for everything. I'm going to go a few days without it so I don't go blind and so I can hone my own physical skills. As for another spar, fine." he said simply.

(Fair.)
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 6:28 am

He simply chuckled as he slipped off his trench coat and hanged it on a branch, "You do know you're practically useless without the Sharingan. I was even capable of keeping up with it. I've even made precautions to defend myself from all of it's properties. Not using it now would only guarantee you're defeat. How bout you use the Sharingan with three tamoe?"
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 6:50 am

"I depend on my sharningan too much... But fine. 3 Tamoe it is." he said as he concentrated and his eyes turned to three tamoe sharningan as he stood with his hands in his pockets, "Lets go..."
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 6:54 am

'Step one complete.' Teko thought before making the hand signs for the transformation Justu and turning into a nude Vex. "Vex certainly looks lovely... Doesn't she Gekido?", Teko said with Vex's cute feminine voice as he began to feel her up.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 6:58 am

He growled as he clenched his fists and slammed one into the ground, surging toward him in the form of a small earthquake, "What the hell are you doing?!"
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 7:05 am

Teko, still in the form of Vex, dashed towards the direction of the small earthquake and jumped over both it and Gekido with a full front flip. After landing behind Gekido he used his temporary tails to brush over his face, "Does using this form... Piss you off sweetie?"
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 7:20 am

He growled and blushed, "Teko, I will plant your head so far into the ground it will grow a dumbass tree!" he roared as his sharningan vanished and he was simply pissed, swinging at Teko with a strong punch.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 7:24 am

Teko quickly slide beneath the punch and pulled Gekido off of his feet with his tails to cause him to face plant on the floor.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 1:30 pm

Gekido saw the attack coming with his sharningan and jumped over him, rushing at him with his fist drawn back as he slammed it at the ground, making a small tremor.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 2:25 pm

(Didn't you just say his Sharingan vanished?)
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 3:41 pm

(Did I? ... Damn, whoops. Okay, redo.)

He fell to his hands as he clutched the tail with his feet and spun him as he spun on his hands, letting go and throwing him as he ran and leaped up, throwing a punch at him.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 7:10 am

Teko's transformation vanished in a puff of smoke. When the smoke Teko had already escaped to the top of Vex's roof.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:29 pm

He growled and leaped up on the roof after him, get back here Teko!" he shouted angrily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next