Ponyville Square: Ground Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come, free your mind from the world of reality, and immerse into the RP experience....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 10:55 pm

She stopped, "... Dammit Zabuza!" she shouted as she showed him what he did, "The bells were on his WRISTS!" she said in annoyance and frustration.

He laughed, "Oh man this is hilarious!"

He jumped down as his eyes went normal, "Good."
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 11:44 pm

He just sighs and wraps a chain around his sensei's mouth, "Am I expected to try and figure out everything? I'm not using too much pressure to crush the bells, they're perfectly fine. I'm just making sure he can't do anything to fight back. At this rate we'll just have to wait till sensei finally KO's to get the bells. May I also mention that I'm the only one that's actually did something resourceful instead of running around screaming 'LEAF HURRICANE!' If you want to yell at anybody, yell at Spectrum who got knocked out after the taking a single hit." He then wrapped a chain around the sensei's throat and began to squeeze it in hopes of choking him out.

"You're going to go blind you know, stop over using that Sharingan of yours."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 7:28 am

"Well excuse me Aquaboy! I can't use ninjutsu!" she shouted as she threw a kunai at his head.

He grunted as he felt the oxygen escaping his lungs. Suddenly, a wave of sound flew towards the two at breakneck speed.

"I know... And I will." he said as he looked towards where the man should be laying, "And you!" he shouted.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 7:36 am

He quickly dodged the kunai that was thrown towards his head felt the force of the sound but was still rooted to the ground, "ARRRG! ... I'm not... Moving. There are chains rooted deep into the ground."

The man had already disappeared.

Teko hopped onto a branch near them, "Hey guys, what's going on Gekido?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 1:12 pm

*sighs* What's with all these strange people in our village nowadays... Something must be brewing... Someone is always checking on us... And Nana is back to sleep. Again...
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-ground-zero.forumotion.com
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 3:56 am

"That's a pretty nice jutsu there." said a familiar voice in a tree behind them.

Tai Lee's eyes widened as she turned around to spot him, "What? B-but you were right there!" she shouted as she pointed at the man tied in chains.

"Teko, good to see you. Someone attacked Nana and Kei."
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 8:31 pm

'There is no way he could have possibly escaped. I had his hands restrained... Unless what I'm fighting was a clone the whole time... Or maybe... That last sound justu put me and Tai Lee in a genjustu.' He then called out to Tai Lee, "Tai, I believe that he is using Genjustu on us. Take a kunai knife and cut yourself, the pain will wake you up if this really is genjustu."

"This all kinda reminds me of those people with red clouds on their cloaks."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:21 pm

Tai Lee quickly nodded and grabbed the knife, slitting the palm of her hand and muffling a scream from the pain. But he remained.

"Nice try." he said as he made a few hand signs and whispered, "Sound Style: Dead Silence Jutsu..." As he finished his sentence, a high pitch ringing would enter their ears, making them deaf for at least ten seconds.

Gekido looked at him, "The Akatsuki you mean? The group my uncle Itachi was a part of?"
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 11:25 pm

He screamed out in pain as he crushed whatever it was that was entangled in his chains and turned into a puddle that crawled to a lake to hide.

"Yeah, that group."
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 3:56 am

Or some wannabe fan club that wanuts to be like them. For that, we must inform the higher authorities soon.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 1:49 am

Tai Lee screamed out as she held her hears, trying to get rid of the horrible noise.

He laughed as he escaped into the nearby forest. "Catch me if you can!" he laughed loudly as he ran.

"It can't be... They were disbanded. Every member of the organization died... Perhaps it's some sort of new threat..."
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 3:49 am

After he regained his hearing he reformed near the lakeside, "... You know what Tai? Let's just fucking give this up. This sensei feels like a real asshole anyways." He then sighed as he laid down by a tree. 'There's something about this sensei... Why does he even know Sound type Justu? If I recall... There's a village hidden in sound, but that village was made by some terrorist. '

"I guess we should tell the Hokage. I just hope it doesn't interfere with the Chunin Exams."
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 4:37 am

*Kei just shrugs* The exams... how far you guys have done?
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 5:02 pm

Tai Lee stood and shook her head, "No, I'm not giving up. You can if you want!" she said as she made another staff appear in her hands and ran off to find him.

He looked behind him to make sure he wasn't being followed as he stopped and pressed the button on his collar, "You think its working?" he said softly.

"Like a charm." said a voice over an earpiece.

"Awesome. These genin won't have a clue what hit 'em!" he said as he laughed to himself.

Gekido nodded, "Lord Naruto must know. Lets go Teko." he said as he leaped away.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 5:19 am

He wrapped a chakra chain around her feet to stop her, "Hold it Tai... Didn't you notice anything strange about that man? Particularly his... Ninjustu."

He sighed and leaped after him, "I really hope that this doesn't interfere with the Chunin Exams."

Mizore shrugged and looked over to Kei, "What to do now?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 7:27 am

Well, Mizore, it's kinda pointless to chase after him... why not have the day off and report to Sensei....whatever he is. We could do a little sight seeing..... even if the exams are near.
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 3:02 pm

"They all revolve around... Sound..." she said in confusion, "But if that was a clone..." she pointed at their sensei, "Then why is he just standing there talking to himself?"

He smirked, "I'm waiting for you two to make a move." he said with a shrug, a smile on his face.

The 'clone' landed next to him from a tree, "We both are." he said with the same smile.

"Possibly, but if the village is in danger, then it doesn't matter." he said simply as he kept going, heading straight to the Hokage's office.
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 4:17 am

He shrugged and stood up against the clone, "I wonder what type of clone you are... But it really doesn't matter. What I really want to know... Is how you know sound type Ninjustu?"

"It matters to me... The Chunin Exams will make us stronger.", he then walks inside the office.

"What exactly is there to sightsee?"
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 7:15 am

"If the village is in ruin it won't matter, now shut it and come on." he said as he ran into the building and up the stairs.

"Well, if you must know, I learned it during that whole Orochimaru ordeal... But I'm not affiliated with that snake."

"While I was here in the leaf village working on my wind style jutsu." said the 'clone.'

Tai Lee blinked in confusion, "Wait... What?"
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 9:05 am

He simply sighs, "I don't fucking see a point in all of this anymore. You tell us to take the bells from your damn wrists for our training but what I really think you want is to showoff. You constantly laugh at us like some guy on crack when we fail and practically say that we're useless. What a real sensei would do is point out our mistakes and explain how we can fix them without laughing at us. To me... You really don't seem qualified to be a sensei. I'll tell you what, after I finish the Chunin Exams and become a Chunin... I'll lead this team.", Zubaza then cracked his neck after his speech and made a single hand sign to cause the entire lake to form into a giant water fish monster. "I'll play your screwed up game for now though. Only now... I'm not holding back." The monster's claw then started to crash down above the clone.

Teko just rolled his eyes and continued to follow.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFaxxy
Admin
ShadowFaxxy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 12:53 pm

*Kei just realease a sigh* True.... But what else can we do other than reporting to sensei..
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:39 pm

Both of them moved out of the way as he sighed, "Wow, this kid has a mouth on him... Lets show them what we can do Mitaro. No more messing around." said the other male as he revealed the bell on his right wrist.

He sighed, "Jeez, I would've thought they'd figure us out by now... Lets do this Jitaro!" he said as he showed the second bell on his left. "Zabuza, you're correct that I like showing off. But think about this. Would your opponent in a real battle play by your rules? Would they compliment you for a successful jutsu? No. They'd laugh, counterattack, and possibly kill you. And since you seem skeptic  about what I say, I'll explain this to you." he said as he put his hands together in a hand sign, "While you were fighting me, my brother has been analyzing you're fighting styles and techniques. Technically, we're both your sensei. I was hoping that after all this you'd have figured us out... But now..." his voice lowered as he looked at them with an emotionless look, "No more games... No more holding back..." he said as he moved his hands into multiple hand signs and whispered, "Sound Release: Senbon Song..."

Jitaro made a few handsigns as well as he said, "Wind Style: Air Current Jutsu!" As he said this a strong gust blew from his mouth as it went past Mitaro and straight towards the other two.

Tai Lee gasped and leaped to the side. Shr then growled and made a staff appear, "I'll get yo--" she stopped short when she tried to run at them. Her body was paralyzed as the sound of Mitaro's hands moving began to make her dizzy, everything darkening around her. Suddenly, she heard the sounds of slow footsteps coming towards her and then the sound of something else speeding at her from all directions. Before she could pin-point these sounds, she gasped as multiple senbon were now stuck into her. She screamed from the pain and started crying as more and more of the needles struck her. Meanwhile on the outside, she was just on the ground crying and screaming.

He ran up to Naruto's office, "Lord Hokage, I'm sorry to come unannounced, but I believe there's a threat to Konoha in the village."[/color]
Back to top Go down
zack the puppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 10:25 am

Zabuza's eyes went wide as tried to cover his ears, 'Can't... Fa-'

Spectrum broke Zabuza's train of thought by appearing as a humanoid composed of semi-light, making him faster than the sound itself. He quickly grabbed Zabuza and Tai and rocketed off to a safe place in the training grounds. He then transformed into his regular self and knelt down next to Tai Lee. "Genjustu Release.", he said softly as he made a single hand sign.

Naruto was sitting at his desk, enjoying a bowel of ramen. "Hmmm?"

"I don't really know."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 2:05 pm

"What the... Spectrum? " he said with an impressed tone as he crossed his arms, "That was very good... He was gone in a flash." he said as he looked at his brother, Lets weed them out."

Tai Lee's eyes slowly opened, tears stains on her face as she looked up, "S-Spectrum? Zabuza? W-what happened?" she said shakily as she sat up.

He nodded as he made quick handsigns and said, "Wind style: Wind Dragon Jutsu!" he shouted as a dragon formed, it's body spinning like a hurricane as it roared and surged through the area.

"The man who attacked Vix and I in Sunagakure. I have reason to believe hat he's here and attacked Nana and Kei."
Back to top Go down
CloudCrusher

CloudCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 9:43 pm

(Is this thread dead?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2     Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2 - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shippuden Aftermath Part 2
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next